Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I’m trying to purchase my paddles direct from Infiniti. And there are 2 different p/n for them and yes they both say they fit ‘14 3.7. So can anyone please tell me the correct p/n for the paddles to plug n play on a ‘14 premium.
TIA for any help u can give me.

·
Administrator
Newport, Oregon
13,849 Posts
I can find only one part number for paddle switches for a 2014 Premium: 25549-JK000

Perhaps the other part number is for 2018+ paddle switches which are mounted on the wheel instead of the column? What part numbers have you found?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
1,820 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah probably so. I was just trying to save a little money. RN that Infiniti dealer is having a sale and one set of the paddles is 140$.

·
Administrator
Newport, Oregon
13,849 Posts
These Infiniti part dealer's catalogues leave a lot to be desired.

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Yeah probably so. I was just trying to save a little money. RN that Infiniti dealer is having a sale and one set of the paddles is 140$.
Save a little money and add some time and potential headaches? If I was in your shoes, I'd go with one of the aftermarket companies and know I can call them beforehand to be sure I have all the right parts and their support with the install if needed. A dealership isn't usually going to do that for you.

·
Registered
Q50 3.7, AFE CAI, Helmholtz AB, BMS Cont, 25mm spacers, Stillen Splitter+Diffuser, RSR Downs, UpRev
16 Posts
You will need more than just the paddles themselves. Its an entire kit, paddles and new steering wheel column covers. Thats why the price is $500-600.

·
Registered
Q50 3.7, AFE CAI, Helmholtz AB, BMS Cont, 25mm spacers, Stillen Splitter+Diffuser, RSR Downs, UpRev
16 Posts
Follow-up, ebay has plenty of the Paddle Shifter Switches as they are called. Kits for the G37 and 370Z will fit a 2014-2015 Q50 (and are listed for cheaper). The steering column covers are alittle more particular as it depends on if you have manual or power tilt. I recommend purchasing this kit from an OEM source.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts