Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
$500 is my magic number, what do i need to get a $50k MSRP Q50 and meet this number?

If i understand correctly, it would be better to put down $4k in MSD's rather than a down payment. But would that be enough?

·
Registered
325 Posts
$500 is my magic number, what do i need to get a $50k MSRP Q50 and meet this number?

If i understand correctly, it would be better to put down $4k in MSD's rather than a down payment. But would that be enough?
Im not at work to run a number but top of my head I doubt it.. part of it would depend on where you are registering the car, how many miles per year, etc.

·
Registered
432 Posts
I think I'm going to have to ditch my vacation to the Maldives to save for the down payment on one of these bad boys. The G35x is aging...

·
Registered
159 Posts
$500 its my magic number too. But my MSRP won't be that high. On order: Sport/Nav/Deluxe Touring. I'll get VPP pricing (I have actually been quoted $1250 under invoice - that was a mistake they may or may not live up to) and $1000 lease loyalty. Even if I use $3000 out of pocket toward fees and cap cost reduction..... I'm not quite there yet (to $500). I'll take delivery in October, so I'm hoping the residual and MF will improve to where I need to be. Waiting may be your best option as well.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
92 Posts

I can possibly get this done for you as a free public service. What is your zip code? BTW see my latest post on the lease deal thread.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I just took delivery of a Hybrid Q50S AWD. MSRP was $50,455, with $2,000 down and $5,400 MSD my payment comes out to $486/month. No sales tax where I live though so that helps.

·
Registered
143 Posts
There are some equalizers to note.

NH makes up in property tax for some of the advantage in no sales tax

MA has a sales tax on the lower range but then they hit you with an annual excise tax bill

IL is on the higher side for sales tax but no excise tax here

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.