Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 144 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Several of us have been waiting for this magic date, Aug 23, to HOPEFULLY get our Q50, or at least have our cars ARRIVE at dealer. So I'm starting this thread for ppl to give updates.

Start from me, ordered in May, ... July... Aug 5 .. No later than Aug 23 but should be a week early.... Anyday now, but probably Aug 23 is the best bet...

My sales person hasn't called me yet today. not a good sign. ... :eek:

·
Registered
336 Posts
Several of us have been waiting for this magic date, Aug 23, to HOPEFULLY get our Q50, or at least have our cars ARRIVE at dealer. So I'm starting this thread for ppl to give updates.

Start from me, ordered in May, ... July... Aug 5 .. No later than Aug 23 but should be a week early.... Anyday now, but probably Aug 23 is the best bet...

My sales person hasn't called me yet today. not a good sign. ... :eek:
I think she comes in at 10 or 11 :)

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Call your guy now and demand an update
I WILL!! -- Probably around noon after she "officially" is at work...

I think she comes in at 10 or 11 :)
I KNOW!!! But she said she was going to call in the morning (to the dealer) ... so I guess either she didn't call (which i can't blame her since it's not her work hour yet) or she called and no (positive) info...

Either way, I'm afraid I won't get it this weekend...

Well, VERY happy for the guys already got them!! -- I'm trying very hard to lower my expectation. This thread is just being curious how many ARE getting their toys!! :D

Exciting weekend for some, for sure!! :) Congrats!

BTW, iChick! THANK YOU! See, I did "multi-quote"!! ;):)

·
Registered
225 Posts
Sleeping in my garage.

No pre-order. Showed up at the dealership and told them what options and color I wanted, car showed up a day later and picked up the day of release.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sleeping in my garage.

No pre-order. Showed up at the dealership and told them what options and color I wanted, car showed up a day later and picked up the day of release.
That turned out to be the BEST way to get the Q50! Congrats!

(And that's exactly why many of us preorder ones have been so frustrated! ;):eek: ) But we're very happy for YOU! -- Next time I will know better!! :mad::D

·
Registered
225 Posts
That turned out to be the BEST way to get the Q50! Congrats!

(And that's exactly why many of us preorder ones have been so frustrated! ;):eek: ) But we're very happy for YOU! -- Next time I will know better!! :mad::D
lol, I would be frustrated too if I ordered one months ago and it hasn't showed up.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well there really aren't that many Malbec blacks around. At least you know you couldn't have just strolled into a dealer and gotten one without preorder :)

Almost there!!!!
THAT, my friend, is very true! :p:cool:

(.. As a matter of fact, I secretly checked in various dealer and did see 1-2 Malbec Black but NONE is fully loaded as I want for mine. :() And even made me wonder if I should change my preference. ... Then I saw her again, in the sun, .... naaaa, I want mine like THAT!! :D

Thanks, vices! You actually brought the first smile to my face today. :)

(Hey, don't forget! Once I get my Q, I will still want to show off to your GS! ;):D)

·
Registered
45 Posts
Arrived this morning at the dealership. Will be inspected and detailed today, with pick up tomorrow morning. I've been driving a Liquid Platinum Q50 AWD Hybrid for a little over a week now. But looking to get my Venetian Ruby Q50S AWD tomorrow.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Arrived this morning at the dealership. Will be inspected and detailed today, with pick up tomorrow morning. I've been driving a Liquid Platinum Q50 AWD Hybrid for a little over a week now. But looking to get my Venetian Ruby Q50S AWD tomorrow.
:eek: GET OUT! -- YOu mean you have one in order and they already gave you a Q for loaner for over a week??? NICE!!!!!:D

·
Premium Member
1,569 Posts
Nothing yet. Salesperson is off today but trying to get the Internet sales guy that's been helping me in tandem.

I'll keep you updated.

·
Registered
276 Posts
I was not a formal preorder, but held a car the dealer had at the port with a deposit in early July. It was a car updated at the port showing 8/23 delivery. It showed up at the dealer, on 8/16 which is when I picked it up.

It was at the Jacksonville port, and I am in Atlanta which is relatively close.

·
Registered
45 Posts
:eek: GET OUT! -- YOu mean you have one in order and they already gave you a Q for loaner for over a week??? NICE!!!!!:D
I went in mid-July with the model/color/options I wanted. They found 2 in/headed to the US and redirected one of them. I was told it would be in no later than 8/12. On 8/14 I went in to get my refundable deposit back (really more of a threat of cancelling) and they had a Hybrid that they were using as a demo. I've been driving it ever since.

While I was not happy with the delay (the one they redirected never showed up, they had to make a deal with a dealership out of state to get the other one), the folks I bought from have gone out of their way to make mine a good experience.

Tomorrow, I will be going in with my list of InTouch issues so I can get them reported to Infiniti (occasional freezing, USB music stopping and not restarting, Bluetooth Audio skipping, etc).

·
Registered
6 Posts
just got back from the shop. 15% tint all around with Limo on the back (florida). debadged it while they were working , priced out a gloss black vinyl for the roof-$250, (moonlight white) and went to the wheel shop... productive day lol

·
Premium Member
53 Posts
Monday's the day

Ordered June 25, test drove August 21, picking up August 26. Dealer was very strict about no deliveries until after update installed and confirmed. 3m going on, trunk net and splash guards on order (only 2 Aspen Pearl splashguard sets in Canada!).

1 - 20 of 144 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.