Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently I found a good performance shop in Sterling Va to take care of my Maintenance needs with my vehicle. I highly suggest Rev Tech to anyone living in the md, dc, va area. Definitely looked out and took care of some things I didn’t notice with my vehicle. I have a right bubble in the right rear tire which should be replaced under warranty with my tires since they are not that old, replaced battery which was losing power, and replacing the axle boot which was leaking. The tech let me come in and see exactly what was going on and showed me everything he was doing. Highly satisfied with this shop. While I was waiting I stumbled upon this old school beauty. Does anyone know what this is ? Sheesh 👀❤

Attachments

·
Administrator
Newport, Oregon
15,871 Posts
Recently I found a good performance shop in Sterling Va to take care of my Maintenance needs with my vehicle. I highly suggest Rev Tech to anyone living in the md, dc, va area. Definitely looked out and took care of some things I didn’t notice with my vehicle. I have a right bubble in the right rear tire which should be replaced under warranty with my tires since they are not that old, replaced battery which was losing power, and replacing the axle boot which was leaking. The tech let me come in and see exactly what was going on and showed me everything he was doing. Highly satisfied with this shop. While I was waiting I stumbled upon this old school beauty. Does anyone know what this is ? Sheesh 👀❤
Looks like a 72-74 Plymouth Barracuda to me.

Reactions: rpiotro and Jibricb

·
Registered
St. Louis, MO
949 Posts
Oooh Barracuda is a name they should resurrect with those Hemi/Hellcat motors! Maybe pause the Challenger name for a few years and re-body that car as Barracuda. Challengers are way too plentiful on the roads these days!

Reactions: Jibricb

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oooh Barracuda is a name they should resurrect with those Hemi/Hellcat motors! Maybe pause the Challenger name for a few years and re-body that car as Barracuda. Challengers are way too plentiful on the roads these days!
Agree too many challengers on the road these days. Can’t see how ppl still want them.

·
Administrator
Newport, Oregon
15,871 Posts
And just before the catalytic converter era. It probably had more than 150 HP. :cool:
Depends on the year. In 1972, three engine choices: 225 Slant 6 (145 HP), 318 (150 HP), and a de-tuned 340 (240 HP). For 1973, the 225 was dropped, leaving the 318 and 340 as the only choices. In late 1973 and 1974, the 360 (245 HP) replaced the 340.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts