Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the post title says... Picked up the car last Friday, as of yesterday, have 870 miles on it. I can confidently say that this car is significantly better than my 2 G's in every way.

Will work on doing a full review tonight... But for now, just wanted to say that I absolutely love this car. No lockups, no rattles, just a lot of fun so far.

Stay tuned!

-Lee

·
Premium Member
1,949 Posts
Don't get your hopes up that you aren't going to have a lockup...because you will...

But , I know all about those miles! I have 2,000 miles on mine, and I picked it up August 7. What kind of driving have you been doing to put that many on?

Reactions: maddsiick

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Hmmm...maybe he hasnt been connecting things thru USB cuz its been a while since my last lock up and I have been streaming things thru BT only and charge thru the ac port! But then again Oreo hasnt been with me since Saturday afternoon! ;)

·
Premium Member
1,844 Posts
Hmmm...maybe he hasnt been connecting things thru USB cuz its been a while since my last lock up and I have been streaming things thru BT only and charge thru the ac port! But then again Oreo hasnt been with me since Saturday afternoon! ;)
What? Where is Oreo? Is she on a sleepover date??:confused:

Reactions: gbert15

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Ooh nice brake calipers getting painted???! What color?!?!
Candy apple red! Was still thinking about the candy blue when I dropped Oreo off but the painter said it'll be darker and wouldnt show off as much! Now I just need slotted rotors with black rotor hats kinda like these:

I heard Pink.

And Aggie is right... you will have a lockup. Had my first with nothing USB connected.
Hahaha! Nah man! Dont want to look like peptobismol just spilled on my brakes! :p

·
Registered
150 Posts
I have 1300 miles on mine and I picked it up on the 15th. Smh. Aggie you better slow down lol.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.