·
Premium Member
1,493 Posts
Where are these? :)

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not sure man! Only saw this on youtube and thought I'd share it with you guys! Maybe you can ask the one who made the video by commenting on his video!

·
Premium Member
1,569 Posts
I kept waiting for the cops to scare this guy off. Great to see the cars but a bit weird listening to him walking around and breathing :D

·
Premium Member
1,177 Posts
I kept waiting for the cops to scare this guy off. Great to see the cars but a bit weird listening to him walking around and breathing :D
Almost like our very own Stage 5 Q50 Stalker! ;)

Odd that the door was unlocked on one if he was there after hours. I can't even find one unlocked during open hours on a lot!! ha

Ummmmmmm and I'm scared to admit this but...........the black leather looked nice in the video. There! I said it!! Shewwww

Reactions: jkay

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hahaha! I thought it was the dealership that had Aggies Q50 about to steal his newly arrived Obsidian Black Q50 Hybrid Sport! :p

Almost like our very own Stage 5 Q50 Stalker! ;)

Odd that the door was unlocked on one if he was there after hours. I can't even find one unlocked during open hours on a lot!! ha

Ummmmmmm and I'm scared to admit this but...........the black leather looked nice in the video. There! I said it!! Shewwww
I thought I posted this when I saw the avatar! I thought something must be really wrong with the system! Then I scrolled up to see Infiniti Chicks name! Hehe!

As for the Graphite Interior....as Robin Thicke would say...."Hey, hey, hey....I know you want it"

Hahaha! :p

·
Premium Member
1,177 Posts
I thought I posted this when I saw the avatar! I thought something must be really wrong with the system! Then I scrolled up to see Infiniti Chicks name! Hehe!

As for the Graphite Interior....as Robin Thicke would say...."Hey, hey, hey....I know you want it"

Hahaha! :p
I purposefully posted a different view point of the car so you wouldn't feel that I copied you!! Although I DID use one of the pictures that you took and posted! :D But imagine how confused I get when I see my picture on posts and it takes me a second to realize it wasn't my post but Aggie's. It makes me giggle almost every time!! :p

Reactions: gbert15

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I purposefully posted a different view point of the car so you wouldn't feel that I copied you!! Although I DID use one of the pictures that you took and posted! :D But imagine how confused I get when I see my picture on posts and it takes me a second to realize it wasn't my post but Aggie's. It makes me giggle almost every time!! :p
Hahaha! Actually same here! I would actually think it was u who posted @ times as well!

Well I am going to the dealer tom to do some paperwork so hopefully I can get new pics so u cant copy me anymore! :p

Reactions: Infiniti Chick

·
Premium Member
1,177 Posts
Hahaha! Actually same here! I would actually think it was u who posted @ times as well!

Well I am going to the dealer tom to do some paperwork so hopefully I can get new pics so u cant copy me anymore! :p
Good because you need to change your picture to a SPORTS version since that's what you are getting, silly man!! :p

Oh and I save just about every photo you post. ha

Lord, reading our posts back to back.....same car in avatars and posts full of exclamation points! ha

Reactions: gbert15

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Good because you need to change your picture to a SPORTS version since that's what you are getting, silly man!! :p

Oh and I save just about every photo you post. ha

Lord, reading our posts back to back.....same car in avatars and posts full of exclamation points! ha
Hahaha! Its like talking to myself! Yea, I wish they have the Moonlight White in Hybrid Sport @ my dealer already! Wanna see how sexy it is in person! :D

Reactions: Infiniti Chick
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.