Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey all!

Been on the forum for a while just haven't gotten to posting some pics of my q50. Special thanks to Jorge from velgen wheels, helped through everything.

Had a fully loaded g37 before, decided to go with a base q50 this time around. Save myself some money and put it towards some aftermarket parts.

Current mods:

20x9 all around vmb8 gunmetal with 245/35/20 toyo tires
BC racing coils lowered around 1.5 inches if I remember correctly

Possible future mods:

Sport brakes
Racing cats
Cat-back exhaust

Hope everyone likes!

EDIT:

Sorry epic fail doing this on my iphone lol

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Is this thread just a list? WE WANT PICS!!! :p:p:p

Hehe! Looking forward to your progress bro! :D

Edit: Was able to ask tony of motordyne if they are going to make products for the Q50 and said they will! :D I hope they make the ART Pipes!

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Nice!!!! Looking good man! Get Jorge's Akebono brakes! That color would look perfect on your set up man!

·
Registered
573 Posts
Nice!

·
Registered
25 Posts
I'm really liking your set up, nice and clean....nice drop and nice rims. The only reason i was looking at a Sport model was for the wheels and aggressive look. But you my friend, have just showed me that a base model will look just as good by just spending a few grand after purchase. Looks beautiful!

·
Registered
194 Posts
Beautiful man! Loving your setup! Those wheels are awesome, making me consider selling the wheels I just bought and getting some velgens or vossens.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.