Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Ya they replied saying that if the dealer can't recreate a problem, it doesn't exist basically lol

·
Registered
12 Posts
Any updates on this? I had this happen to me today. I own a 2017 3.0t. I thought it might be due to hot weather here in Phoenix, AZ as it was 117 today. I went to accelerate and I had to floor it to get up to speed. It felt weak, as if I was cruising up to speed when I was actually flooring it. No codes or any check engine lights, but I am going to have it checked with a scan tool.
Any update on what the issue is? I have this happen every couple hundred miles on my 2020 red sport. Extremely frustrating. Dealer says it’s fine, clearly it’s not.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Ya they replied saying that if the dealer can't recreate a problem, it doesn't exist basically lol
Getting the same answer from my dealer in SoCal. Clearly it’s not normal and there’s an issue. Happens every couple hundred miles for me. Brand new 2020 red sport, should not be happening. Debating on lawyering up.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Happening on my 2020 RS too. Every afternoon it seems. Floor it and nothing..then a lot but its not doing what it can. The rpms just slowly rise but really just stay around 2-3k..then it'll jump to 6000 rpm and downshift. It honestly feels like the pedal isn't registering.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts