Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi just joined this forum.. have an acura tl... planning on getting a new car was looking at the Q50... friend has a g37x told me he get low mpg in his car.... question... how many mpg should i be getting with an AWD premium q50???? give me some advice please!!!!

thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi just joined this forum.. have an acura tl... planning on getting a new car was looking at the Q50... friend has a g37x told me he get low mpg in his car.... question... how many mpg should i be getting with an AWD premium q50???? give me some advice please!!!!

thanks
Where you able to find out the actual mpg? Did you get the Q50?

·
Premium Member
28 Posts
I have 6800 miles on my Q50S AWD. Average MPG for commuting ranges from 19.7-23.6 depending on mode, and driving style. If I put it in ECO and I don't have a lot of stop and go driving it's the higher range, if I have it in standard or sport, and clear roads, it's the lower. Road trips in the car range from 22-26 MPG for 70+ MPH driving. 55 MPH back road driving I was almost 31 MPG.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Highway or City

thanks
8702 miles into my AWD Gasser and my gas mileage has steadily increased. I drive in standard 90% and Sport the other 10% and i am averaging around 24-25 MPG. I used to drive in ECO but found that driving in standard actually increases my gas mileage, not sure but i think the ECO software and transmission settings are allergic to lead.

Highway 65% of the Time at elevation of 5,280 feet with fluctuations in elevation from 200-550 feet per day.

Enjoying the car 100% of the time :D

·
Registered
194 Posts
Get an Hybrid, you will get 32 HP more and a Huge improvement in Torque, without mentioning that you will get at least 10-12 MPG more in same driving conditions, depending on your driving habits and road conditions, if you drive it trying to maximize EV driving you will get 12-15 MPG more (like me).

Currently averaging 34 MPG where I was averaging 18-20 MPG on my previous 2008 G37 and 2011 M37S.

·
Registered
1,610 Posts

thanks

What do you get in your TL ?
2014 says 18/26.
Looks about on par with a gas Q50.

They are both 3.7L engines, so it should be fairly similar between the two.

One website that seems to be fairly good at reporting gas mileage showed the 2013TL is slightly better than a 2013 G37 Sedan.

In my Q50 Hybrid. 26-27MPG.
Almost all city driving with quite a bit of rush hour stop and go.
It's about 50% better than my G.

·
Registered
444 Posts
i'm only at 350 miles on my car and am averaging 21.0 mpg AWD Q50S Gasser. It seems to be fairly accurate to listed MPG. I suspect highway might be closer to 25 mpg than 27.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Here are my Hybrid stats for the Current tank, but like I mentioned above, since I bought it on Nov. 9 and before this tank I was averaging 34 MPG, now almost 35 MPG.

Actual Tank 425 Miles (The Data below was from the time I took this photos, Still a little more than 1/4 left):

37.1 MPG
201.2 EV Miles (47.7%)
1939 EV Miles Total (1939/4277 = 45.3%)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.