Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I added a spoiler to my 2015 Infiniti Q50 Premium. It's 'factory style' and it came in the matching paint color, Black Obsidian.

Infiniti Q50 Factory Style Spoiler 2014-2018

In my opinion, it's okay. Not too much, not too little. Add's a little flavor as well. It was easy enough to put on, it was just getting it straight and even that was the issue. Put it on and took it off a few times, but the 3M tape that's on it works so well. I doubt it would come off at all.

Attachments

·
Registered
229 Posts
Looks nice!
I love how on the link you provided it shows a price of $89. But EVERY color you choose is an added charge. Even if you want it unpainted. Thats just weird to me

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks nice!
I love how on the link you provided it shows a price of $89. But EVERY color you choose is an added charge. Even if you want it unpainted. Thats just weird to me
Thanks and you're correct, I forgot to mention for it to be factory color it was an extra $40, so total was $130, and I'm pretty sure I got free shipping as well.

·
Registered
229 Posts
It lists it for $89, yet its not possible to get one for $89. Why dont they just list it for $129 and not bait you in only to find out its not $89?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It lists it for $89, yet its not possible to get one for $89. Why dont they just list it for $129 and not bait you in only to find out its not $89?
Some people wouldn't mind painting it themselves and yeah I was a little disappointed seeing the $40 charge. But it turned out great and the quality is good so I'm not bothered anymore.

·
Registered
229 Posts
But even if you paint it yourself its another $70. I dont mean to beat a dead horse, but Im just not understanding their rationale here...

·
Registered
172 Posts
But even if you paint it yourself its another $70. I dont mean to beat a dead horse, but Im just not understanding their rationale here...

I think it's a mistake with the site. I don't recall that when I visited weeks ago. And, if you go to through the links for a "BMW 4 Series 2-Door Coupe Factory Style Flush Mount Spoiler 2014-2018" it offers painted and unpainted and they are different prices. $0 unpainted +$65 for painted. I would guess if you contacted them you'd get it unpainted for $89.

·
Registered
2018 Q50 AWD Red Sport
3,464 Posts
Looks good. Goes well with the KAD for sure.
How are you finding the AWD in the snow?
Of all the Anti-lock brake equipped vehicles my Q is the best. So far this winter I am very pleased with with my car.

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Last year I was really happy, the way she handled it, this year so far no snow. I'm going to do the chrome delete, just waiting for the roll.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts