Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of you with Non Sport Q50, this are exactly the same set of pedals I got when I bought my G37 Journey in 2008 and they were a perfect fit, I was surprised to see them again on eBay but for $30 I couldn't resist to try them.

Well, the Gas pedal abd Emergency Brakes are a perfect fit, just like I remember from my G37, the Foot rest is a little bit larger than the area so I played and wiggle a little and find the most centralized position and it feels great, the Brake pedal though, the Q brake pedal has a little curve at the bottom of the pedal that I don't remember the G had, so the pedal doesn't fit perfectly to the bottom, so I just put it there leveling with the top and the bottom I padded it with some Bubble wrap (A little bit to try to level it) and I'm very happy with teh results.

BTW, no drilling, I just used Krazy Glue, just like before with the G and after 3+ years they never got loose. The Foot rest allows to be mounted with screws very easily, but the rest are just glued.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Not really feeling it! Kinda looks tacky with all the infiniti logos! Maybe something from Razo, Sparco or Momo would be something I would opt for?

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, you know, you can never please everybody, all the feedback I received when I installed them on the G were awesome and I loved them, so I decided to do it again.

On my 2011 M37S obviously I had the OEM sport pedals, and I was all the time comparing them to these ones, so now that I didn't get the Sport first thing I ordered besides the Spoiler that was suppose to be installed today but now is on schedule for Saturday, was the Pedals.

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Its all good bro! Do whatever u like with your Q50! At the end of the day it is still your car anyway! Was just mentioning it wasnt my cup of tea but, like u said, to each his own!

How does it perform though? Any slipping?

Reactions: Platinumv37

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Don't take it the wrong way man, English is not my main language so sometimes the tone our the message gets lost in translation ;)

No slipping at all, the black rubber behind the pedal helps with that.
Oh nah man! Its basically same on my end since I always type with exclamation points! Hehe! Also its not my first language either! I dont tend to take forum stuff to seriously anyway!

Anyways, good to know about the performance! Hey, main thing is it serves its purpose right? :D

·
Registered
289 Posts
Well, you know, you can never please everybody, all the feedback I received when I installed them on the G were awesome and I loved them, so I decided to do it again.

On my 2011 M37S obviously I had the OEM sport pedals, and I was all the time comparing them to these ones, so now that I didn't get the Sport first thing I ordered besides the Spoiler that was suppose to be installed today but now is on schedule for Saturday, was the Pedals.
Can u take a pic of ur car with the spoiler installed (when u get it installed)?
Thanks!

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Can u take a pic of ur car with the spoiler installed (when u get it installed)?
Thanks!
Yes, that's the plan, let see if they finally install it this Saturday morning so after that I can wash it and take a couple of pictures, I mean I'm keeping updated my CarDomain page, so once I add the pictures there I will show them here also.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks!
Finally got it installed it today, here are a couple of pictures.

Attachments

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I love the pedals!!! also i the mats with the embroidery is that from dealer or you got them?
also the rug next to the mat is that cars rug? or you got that too?

Thanks
Perry
Thanks man, it's an old thread that I didn't even remember about it...

Yes, everything you see there except the pedals is OEM, those mats are the ones that came with the car, I don't know if it's the same everywhere but at least here it is, after a month I received my OEM rubber mats and I've been using them since then.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
They are very easy to mount, I don't like to drill holes on my cars, no matter the part, so I just used a good glue to install them, just like I did it with the G37 and after 3 plus years they were just like the first day, and these ones have almost 10 months and almost 10,000 miles and they are glued just like the first day.

The only pedal that you'll need to do some tricks and work on it is the brake pedal, is the only one that was changed from the G37, it's like semi-curved and the aluminum pedal is for a more flat pedal, so what I did was that I positioned it from the top to the bottom, doing that you'll see that you will need to find something that can be used to fill that gap, I just used the same plastic bubble wrap where the pedals came with, I trimmed it and made a perfect fit and with Super Glue on both sides I glued it to the oem pedal and the aluminum one and you can't even notice it.

After the glue dries like cement, there is no difference in the feeling when braking compared to the oem.

·
Premium Member
1,493 Posts
I had those in my Acura TL years ago. They were really hard to grip when it snowed :(

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.