Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Not necessarily! Ark has one in production and meisterschaft was looking for one for R&D but I am not sure if they got a car to do R&D!

·
Registered
574 Posts
Not necessarily! Ark has one in production and meisterschaft was looking for one for R&D but I am not sure if they got a car to do R&D!
no GTHAUS, last time I called them they said no plan on Q.....:(

Not sure if Ark will have axel back..

Fast Intention will have one soon too!

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
no GTHAUS, last time I called them they said no plan on Q.....:(

Not sure if Ark will have axel back..

Fast Intention will have one soon too!
Oh! Dang! It seems you've done your homework man! Hehe! Oh yea forgot about FI! They were asking me if I wanted to R&D also last tym!

·
Registered
574 Posts
Oh! Dang! It seems you've done your homework man! Hehe! Oh yea forgot about FI! They were asking me if I wanted to R&D also last tym!
I'm on their R&D list now.. I'm just hope Stillen or Ark will have axel back before FI call me in for R&D.

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Oh nice nice! U mean FI right?

·
Registered
574 Posts
yep yep!

·
Registered
225 Posts
Tony @ FI said they should have an axle-back after the first of the year and are considering a full cat-back around mid next year.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Tony @ FI said they should have an axle-back after the first of the year and are considering a full cat-back around mid next year.
Yep, he was the guy I talked to. That's why I was hoping Stillen will have it before FI, so I don't have to wait for my car to get pull in for R&D first before I can have an exhaust. Since Stillen already have the exhaust out in the market and I've already heard how it sounds.

Reactions: Team_STILLEN

·
Registered
574 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Well I have Z tubes just came today and I will be seeing if my Exotic Speed catback off my coupe will fit, From what I've seen the exhaust are the same , EX for the extentions for the the tips are longer but that's like a 50$ for a full 2.5 true dual I'll do it!

·
Premium Member
1,319 Posts
We tested it and the G37 catback did not fit. There might be some minor modifications you can do to make it work but I am not sure. I have heard the HFC's and Test Pipes bolt up but we haven't tested it. Might be able to though this week.

·
Registered
326 Posts
thanx Mark, the only difference ive seen it he the muffler tips would nee to be etended out? Thats just eyeing things , And my catback is off a X coupe, well see tho?

·
Registered
478 Posts
Stillen has a cat-back on its way as well as a rear spoiler and front splitter that is available for order now.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Thank you for the correction. I thought it was opposite.

Reactions: Team_STILLEN

·
Registered
12 Posts
just did a muffler delete. 2.5 piping from resonator back. What a difference it makes in sound. Exactly what I was looking for. From 1st to 2nd gear it can get loud based on amount of throttle. But at cruising speeds its barely noticeable. It basically sounds like the AAM short tails available for the G and Z

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.