Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
I think impretty much set on some 20" Vossen CV7s in Polished Silver but might be pursuaded to going for 19" Vossen CV3s for ride quality!

·
Registered
67 Posts
On the infiniti Q50 what is the largest size of rim that the fender well will accommodate?

I have seen some ridiculously huge rims on infiniti G37s like 22" or even 24" in the southern states. I wouldn't want to do that but I'm guessing i'll either go with 19" or 20" at most.

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
On the infiniti Q50 what is the largest size of rim that the fender well will accommodate?

I have seen some ridiculously huge rims on infiniti G37s like 22" or even 24" in the southern states. I wouldn't want to do that but I'm guessing i'll either go with 19" or 20" at most.
Well have to see! Ive asked vossen for recommendations on shops here in socal that will help.me.test fit some wheels and to maximize the concave of the wheels so when I get the car and money for the wheels ill definitely do my measurements!

Ya i dont wanna end up like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKbzSP0UrQI&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Side note: how do you embed your videos to show instead of having just a link?

Reactions: Lunch

·
Premium Member
432 Posts
Well have to see! Ive asked vossen for recommendations on shops here in socal that will help.me.test fit some wheels and to maximize the concave of the wheels so when I get the car and money for the wheels ill definitely do my measurements!

Ya i dont wanna end up like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKbzSP0UrQI&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Side note: how do you embed your videos to show instead of having just a link?
Found this on the Faq's
How do I add an image to a post?

If you have uploaded an image as an attachment, you can click the arrow next to the 'Attachment Icon' and select it from the list. This will be inserted into your post and can be located where you want it displayed.

To include an image that is not uploaded as an attachment and is located on another website, you can do so by copying the full URL to the image, (not the page on which the image is located), and either pressing the 'Insert Image' icon or by typing
after it, ensuring that you do not have any spaces before or after the URL of the image. You can insert pictures from your albums (?) in this way too.

May or may not help...

I will mos likely be going 20x9 up front and 20x10 in the rear probably Cv5 or Cv7 or maybe vertini magic .... Soo many great options !!!!

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Found this on the Faq's
How do I add an image to a post?

If you have uploaded an image as an attachment, you can click the arrow next to the 'Attachment Icon' and select it from the list. This will be inserted into your post and can be located where you want it displayed.

To include an image that is not uploaded as an attachment and is located on another website, you can do so by copying the full URL to the image, (not the page on which the image is located), and either pressing the 'Insert Image' icon or by typing
after it, ensuring that you do not have any spaces before or after the URL of the image. You can insert pictures from your albums (?) in this way too.

May or may not help...

I will mos likely be going 20x9 up front and 20x10 in the rear probably Cv5 or Cv7 or maybe vertini magic .... Soo many great options !!!!
Thanks! Let me try that then!

·
Registered
13 Posts
I'm thinking 32s. Like the one they put on the Gen5 Camaro. lol. I'm kidding. I'll probably go 20s, 22s if they fit decently. I was thinking on some Forgestar F14s, HREs, or Volk Racing G25 wheels or the 57FXX.

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Nice chopping skills there bro! Would love to see more of a visible color though! Wheels seem to dissapear when u have them in black! Anyways, looking forward to more photoshopped wheel pics man! Cant get over how nicely composed that photo is! :D

·
Registered
6 Posts
Can somebody PLEASE photoshop me some Concavo CW-S5 and CW-12 in the matte grey on a moonlight white Q50?? i'm thinking about buying them soon :D i would be ever so appreciative.

·
Registered
573 Posts
Bringing this topic back to life as I see there are questions regarding how wide of a wheel we can run on the Q. I know the common recommendation is 20X9 +35 and 20X10.5 +45, but I've seen some 20X10.5 standard fitments. How wide is doable? I'm not talking doable with cutting, rolling, extreme camber, stretched tires, but reasonably possible with an average drop and practical sized tires. Would 20X10 front and 20X11 rear be possible. I guess it is the 20X11 rear in question here.

Advice/Thoughts on this?

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
20x11 would probably possible but will have to compensate with offset! Not sure if there would be a nice benefit to that though! Theres a Q50 running 20x10.5 +25 all around with stretching, lowered and some fender work so its definitely feasible but not sure to what extent! It depends on things like camber as well! Dont really want to do some aggressive camber settings since I am unsure if it will have a negative effect on DAS so as much as possible I am doing the basic sizing for now and maybe even keep it like that! Getting older already and dont see the benefits of that anymore! :eek:

·
Registered
407 Posts
Anything bigger than that would likely result in people pulling their fenders, getting a camber kit, and even an aero kit just to make it all looks right! Can't have too much ground clearance now :D

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
1 - 20 of 35 Posts