Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have 3 payments left on a g37s sedan. I pay $467 and put 1k down with 21,000 miles a year for 39 months. I've been driving all the competition. Ats ISF bmw and I still come back to the Q. I'm hoping to match my deal and keep my payment similar with a q50s. I'd really like to have my q look a little different and have been waiting for the performance package or something a bit custom. I don't love the stock 17 wheels and the 19s are ok. The bright wheels seem so hard to find on a lot especially one that's not loaded up to 56k msrp. What I really want is a q50s with just the bright wheels and that's it msrp of around 46,500. Has anyone seen my car?? Any more info on the performance package? Can I add the bright 19s to a premium? Are there any new options that I should wait for over the next few months? I have to lease so aftermarket isn't an option. Any so cal dealers putting a custom wheel on their q's for lease?

·
Registered
478 Posts
As for finding a Q50 with the bright wheels, it just depends on what the dealer has. There is always an option of switching the wheels at a dealership. Even with a lease, aftermarket wheels are possible too. You could just keep the wheels once the lease is up. For performance, Stillen has a front splitter and a spoiler package, as well as a cat-back exhaust that is out. Other companies are working on parts, it just takes some time since the Q50 is so new. My advice would be to contact a dealer around you and ask what they have and go from there. It is possible to do any combination with the accessory wheels, it is just whether they have them in stock. The accessory wheels are $1900, so there are multiple aftermarket wheels you could get for that price as well. Let me know if you have any other questions.

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
I'm sure your dealer can get them.
They got me a spoiler.
It took about 5 days.

Those chrome 5-spoke type look cool.
But they are expensive.
I think $2600?
It's almost worth it just to look at aftermarket to if you wanted something different.

·
Premium Member
2,672 Posts
I'd sell you the car with those wheels if that's what you REALLY wanted. But if it were my money, I'd get those sexy Vossen CVT wheels.

Oh, and you're a fool if you don't go look at the numbers on a Q lease now. The $2500 loyalty cash will more than cover your last few payments and you won't see loyalty money like this last much longer (my guess, I don't know this for sure).

·
Registered
478 Posts
I agree with Sinecure, the loyalty has dropped $1000 since December and I would assume it is only going to keep going down. The accessory wheels do look good, but I think you could get a bunch of different wheels for that price that would look better, and that way you could personalize your Q50 so it is different than anything you would see on the road.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ok thanks for the replies.
So if I lease a q 50 and buy some wheels I have to store the stock wheels for three years? What if they don't fit my next car? Seems like a lot of work and cost. With the lease of Infiniti wheels I'm only paying for the depreciation of the bright wheels right? I've never customized my leased cars am it missing something?

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
for 2300 bucks you can have a set of Vossen cv7s, of course thats without tires, but the 2600 is for the rims at infiniti, and they just swap the run flats over. for 3500 you could have a set of sick wheels and a set of high performance summers if thats what your into ;)

well worth it IMO

·
Registered
478 Posts
The dealership would probably swap them out for you before and after the lease. You could also sell your wheels after the lease if they didn't fit your next vehicle. You would only be paying a certain percentage for the accessory wheels, which are $1900. I actually have a graphite shadow Hybrid Sport sitting right in front of me in our showroom. Cool wheels, just depends on what you're trying to accomplish. I attached the picture, as well as the sticker price.

Attachments

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The dealership would probably swap them out for you before and after the lease. You could also sell your wheels after the lease if they didn't fit your next vehicle. You would only be paying a certain percentage for the accessory wheels, which are $1900. I actually have a graphite shadow Hybrid Sport sitting right in front of me in our showroom. Cool wheels, just depends on what you're trying to accomplish. I attached the picture, as well as the sticker price.

Thank you, I do love Graphite Shadow with those wheels but its the Hybrid and has all the packages. Have you seen a premium or sport with just the accessory wheels?

·
Registered
478 Posts
Yes, it just depends on what the dealership has. Like I said, they can always put the wheels on from another vehicle, it will just bring the price of your vehicle up.

·
Premium Member
2,672 Posts
Matt, your dealership may swap wheels on new cars, but many will not. Mine avoids it like the plague. Way too many things to keep track of. And what about the Munroney sticker on the car you swiped them from? Customer leases that car, then they are expected to have the stock equipment on it when they return the lease. Will it be noticed? Maybe, maybe not.

Please be careful answering questions of this sort like there are standard policies across all dealerships. We almost never order cars with chromed/polished wheels from the factory. And in two years I've never swapped wheels from one car to another. Could I? Probably. Do I want to? Absolutely not.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Ok, not a problem. I just figured it was a standard policy because I have seen it done. Ordering them would always be an option as well.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Every $1000 on a 39 month lease is a little over $20/month.

·
Registered
478 Posts
I would say closer to $40 because if you order the part as an accessory, it will not be residualized.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.