Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had the same issues that everyone discusses here with InTouch not installing apps. I tried putting .apk files onto a USB drive. Unfortunately, when I got into the drive via the menus, it said there was nothing in the folder. Any idea of how to setup the path or filenames to recognize the apps?

Thanks!

·
Registered
432 Posts
.apk files are for Android devices mostly. The inTouch system is not Android based.

I don't know what file extension/file types the inTouch system uses for sure.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Installed 5 different versions (going back to 2011) of Pandora. Mimicked the root file folder structure and then the SD card path structure. Install via USB under app garage said no apps found.

Anyone have insight into how the apps are named/extensions and/or the file path?

·
Registered
209 Posts
After the initial integration, Airbiquity continually manages content provider updates through the Choreo platform ensuring drivers have access to the latest and most widely used applications and content. Automotive OEMs also have the ability to plan and manage their connected car programs using Choreo, including issuing dynamic updates of connected car systems, applications and content without the involvement of the vehicle owner.
:rolleyes:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.