·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Purple Textile Eyewear Kitchen appliance Creative arts

Automotive tire Hood Motor vehicle Car Automotive fuel system

Motor vehicle Hood Automotive design Automotive tire Automotive exterior

Vehicle Car Hood Automotive lighting Automotive tire

So after breaking my oem air boxes to the point it wouldn’t seal properly I got lucky and found a killer deal on intakes and bovs from an ig seller. Used, but still in very good condition.Obviously no power was gained but it does makes cool noises now. Turbo spool is definitely audible now and my car sneezes. Worth it imo.

·
Registered
25 Posts
im creeping up on a free day to install all my goodies. I have intakes, bov, ldp, cbe and JB4 (which now im selling). still gotta install sequential mirror front drl and rear sequential lights. ive been so busy, I need a day uninterrupted.

·
Super Moderator
Murrieta, CA, USA
7,680 Posts
Ahhh! Where is the Alpha a PS emblem/sticker???

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
im creeping up on a free day to install all my goodies. I have intakes, bov, ldp, cbe and JB4 (which now im selling). still gotta install sequential mirror front drl and rear sequential lights. ive been so busy, I need a day uninterrupted.
That’s going to be a nice difference in the way the car drives and sounds once everything is installed. Which CBE did you go with. I’m still on the fence with custom exhaust or full cbe and sell this muffler delete I have

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
That’s going to be a nice difference in the way the car drives and sounds once everything is installed. Which CBE did you go with. I’m still on the fence with custom exhaust or full cbe and sell this muffler delete I have
Custom exhaust can be as cheap as half of a brand name exhaust. It just comes down to what sound you’re looking for and do you want to bolt your exhaust on yourself or not. I personally did custom 2.5” true dual (no Y pipe) with flowmaster flow FX mufflers. She’s grumbly on a cold start and when you get on her, but is stock quiet when cruising.

Reactions: PanicRev

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Custom exhaust can be as cheap as half of a brand name exhaust. It just comes down to what sound you’re looking for and do you want to bolt your exhaust on yourself or not. I personally did custom 2.5” true dual (no Y pipe) with flowmaster flow FX mufflers. She’s grumbly on a cold start and when you get on her, but is stock quiet when cruising.
That’s exactly what I wanted to do. I’ve quoted two exhaust shops and they want 6-$800 but can’t give me a definitive price. Maybe I’ll just go pickup a mandrel bender and some argon and do it myself. Good from far, far from good. Still make the same noise though lol

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
That’s exactly what I wanted to do. I’ve quoted two exhaust shops and they want 6-$800 but can’t give me a definitive price. Maybe I’ll just go pickup a mandrel bender and some argon and do it myself. Good from far, far from good. Still make the same noise though lol
Lol I was quoted $600 but end of the day it was $700. Still, half the price of a brand lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts