1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
1,949 Posts
Holy cow this is incredible! So detailed and thorough! Will be reading through all of it soon.

·
Premium Member
1,949 Posts
3. Blind Spot Warning (BSW) System

The BSW system helps alert the driver of other vehicles in adjacent lanes. The BSW system uses the side radar installed in the rear bumper. The radar can detect vehicles up to 10ft away and operates above when the Q50 is moving at 20mph or above. When the BSW system detects a vehicle in the zone, BSW system illuminates the Blind Spot Warning light located on each rear view mirror.
I think you mean side view mirror.

·
Premium Member
1,844 Posts
Thanks. Looking forward to getting the time to read through.

·
Premium Member
1,493 Posts
This really is amazing. Thank you.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Wow! I was impressed. Good job in pulling all that stuff together. I made a quick pass through it to see it all. I will be going through it in more detail later.

Infiniti should pay you for marketing their product. :D Professionally done!

All it needs is some Gbert pictures and Vossen models. ;)

·
Premium Member
1,493 Posts
That was a really good read. I just forwarded that to 6 people who were just asking about the Tech package and if it was worth it. This should be used to sell the feature of the Tech Package.

·
Registered
36 Posts
A work of art.

Required reading for anyone who will use the advanced safety features or is interested in how they work.

Yes, Infiniti owes you for doing their work legibly, thoroughly and accurately. Let us know if they show their appreciation. Or not.

Don't worry about a few typos. Members will pick these out and tell you.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks everyone for the kind words. The manuals confused the heck out of me, so I had to dig deeper and just do this. Probably helps that I do this at work all the time with Japanese manuals.

Frankly, It would be enough of a thanks and I'd be just happy if Infiniti hired an ex-UPS driver (doesn't have to be the UPS head of logistics) to help them understand that customer (pre-)ordered cars should probably have been staged at the dock first and upgraded and delivered to waiting customers rather than this cluster that is going on.

Hello Infiniti - I would like to give you some money. Do you want it?

·
Registered
396 Posts
The amazing author is InfinitiGirl's hubby! :D

Hey guys! Remember we were soooo impressed by InifitiGirl's initial post/share of her hubby's detailed and BEAUTIFUL introduction of Q50? I think this FastGTR is her hubby, and THE author of that exact post! - I clicked on his signature "Q50 blog" and found the same article in July! :p

Same style, same professionalism, same great photos, same brilliant work! Thank you so much, FastGTR! :)

Ok, next selfish question from me is: have you picked up your Malbec Black Q50 yet? I'm still waiting to steal/"borrow" your photos of that to show off mine ;):p:D (which at this point is still nowhere to be found! :mad: )

Again, so excited to see your new post! Thank you for the help! :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.