Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got a survey from some company called Maritz Research. Has anyone ever heard of them? You do it by mail or on line, which I will do. The questions look more interesting than JD Powers, with emphasis on likes/dislikes of cars in general, as well as the Q50. They also will enter you in a contest for one of eight cash prizes. Might as well take the time.

·
Registered
289 Posts
I just got a survey from some company called Maritz Research. Has anyone ever heard of them? You do it by mail or on line, which I will do. The questions look more interesting than JD Powers, with emphasis on likes/dislikes of cars in general, as well as the Q50. They also will enter you in a contest for one of eight cash prizes. Might as well take the time.
Yes, I heard of them... I used to work for them 9 years ago (developed web surveys for Ford/Jaguar and Toyota/Lexus at the time).... legit place.

Once had a Hotel survey come back where the guy gave the hotel LOW ratings, due to the fact that the hotel was 2 miles from his house, his wife discovered the survey in their mail.. :D fun times!!

·
Premium Member
95 Posts
Hi Selzini. I received the same survey and sent it back once I understood they were "legit". Thanks, Dstew, for your kind words about your former employer!

·
Premium Member
3,008 Posts
I got similar survey from Strategic Vision and their incentive is One First Prize winner - $10,000.00,
Two Second Prize winners – An Apple iPad *
Ten Third Prize winners – An Apple iPhone

I have not responded yet.

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I got similar survey from Strategic Vision and their incentive is One First Prize winner - $10,000.00,
Two Second Prize winners – An Apple iPad *
Ten Third Prize winners – An Apple iPhone

I have not responded yet.
This one also has a grand prize of $10,000. There are two, $2,500 prizes and five, $1,000 prizes. Odds are long, but it didn't cost anything, except time. A lot of the questions were psychological in nature. Those weren't the, "If you were a car" type, but they were close to it. Otherwise, they were interested in what features you liked best, rating them from one to five.

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Once had a Hotel survey come back where the guy gave the hotel LOW ratings, due to the fact that the hotel was 2 miles from his house, his wife discovered the survey in their mail.. :D fun times!!

OOPS! :D

·
Registered
60 Posts
I just got the Maritz survey too. Only this is the FIRST survey I've received. I never even got one from Infiniti.

·
Registered
289 Posts
I just got the Maritz survey too. Only this is the FIRST survey I've received. I never even got one from Infiniti.
Yea. I'm still waiting for the survey too... I've even seen cases where salespeople 'intercepted' the survey (usually online) and give themselves ratings.

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yesterday, I received the $10 that was promised for completing one from Scarborough. They're all OVER the place.:D

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Got the Maritz a couple days ago, the JD Powers today.

The Powers doesn't let one editorialize. Oh well, their loss. (Please note the correct use of their.)

Right now, I'm out partying with the lonely scudo, enclosed as a token of my value.

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Got the Maritz a couple days ago, the JD Powers today.

The Powers doesn't let one editorialize. Oh well, their loss. (Please note the correct use of their.)

Right now, I'm out partying with the lonely scudo, enclosed as a token of my value.
First, "moose test," and now, "scudo." Would you please explain these terms?:D

·
Registered
1,489 Posts

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Moose test = The moose test (or VDA test) - Automotive technology, innovation and engineering

Scudo = $

scu·do [skoo-doh] noun,
plural scu·di [skoo-dee]

any of various gold or silver coins, of various Italian states, issued from the late 16th through the early 19th centuries.

Origin: 1635–45; < Italian < Latin scūtum shield
Thank you! The moose test appears to be the same as the one that they show in each Motorweek review, with the car switching lanes and back again. As far as "scudo" is concerned, I guess I'll have to start studying Italian now. NOT!:D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.