Registered
257 Posts
x2 on second group buy

·
Premium Member
881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Aw dang, so the group buy ended?
Group buy ended, however price is alot lower than before. The units started at $780.00 shipped. Current price is $650.00 shipped.

If there are more to be had I'll also buy one.

Ryan
Modules in stock and ready to ship. Price is $650.00 plus 3.5% paypal fees if not sending money as gift.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Group buy ended, however price is alot lower than before. The units started at $780.00 shipped. Current price is $650.00 shipped.

Modules in stock and ready to ship. Price is $650.00 plus 3.5% paypal fees if not sending money as gift.
Second group buy? ???

I'd be willing to buy one either way. One more question, as I was curious. Can you use this in other cars?

·
Premium Member
881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Second group buy? ???

I'd be willing to buy one either way. One more question, as I was curious. Can you use this in other cars?
Thanks! let me know whenever you're ready to go ahead with your purchase :)
This unit is plug & play only for the Q50. However similar module is available for few BMWs, Mercedes & Audis

·
Registered
4 Posts
Guys, the latest version of the unit is now out, i got one on my car, demo link -
Ordered it through their store aucarauto.com

·
Super Moderator
Newport, Oregon
11,864 Posts

·
Registered
3,210 Posts
I find it HIGLY unlikely that their "engineering team" is any different than any of the other vendors selling the same thing under different names (Rhino, Phoenix, etc.) , and they all still claim MK3. Very curious.

·
Super Moderator
Newport, Oregon
11,864 Posts
I find it HIGLY unlikely that their "engineering team" is any different than any of the other vendors selling the same thing under different names (Rhino, Phoenix, etc.) , and they all still claim MK3. Very curious.
They all can claim whatever they want. Until some reliable source can convince me there are ZERO integration issues with these units, I'm not a buyer.

Reactions: jodedor

·
Registered
3,210 Posts
They all can claim whatever they want. Until some reliable source can convince me there are ZERO integration issues with these units, I'm not a buyer.
For sure. The SMA kit has been the best I've seen.

21 - 37 of 37 Posts