Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, did anyone manage to install mark3, or similar device to q50 European model (2014.)?
I wanted to get mark3 but I read that European users have problems with airbag light when installing device.

·
Super Moderator
Murrieta, CA, USA
5,833 Posts
Hi, did anyone manage to install mark3, or similar device to q50 European model (2014.)?
I wanted to get mark3 but I read that European users have problems with airbag light when installing device.
2014? Only option is Unavi, as far as I know.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
2014? Only option is Unavi, as far as I know.

Yes, 2014. I have looked at unavi, I'll do a little more research and maybe go for it.
Some people claim that it's possible to get mark3 working, by putting resistor and it makes airbag light disappear, but nobody did say which resistor (how much ohm) and where exactly to install it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey Rob, yes you are right, some brands had this issue is what I heard from a few others. I got the latest MK5 version from AuCar, everything installed well and no problems so far, almost a month. store link here: AuCar Tesla Android 9 13.6" Car Radio GPS Navigation for Infiniti MK5 Q50 Q50L Q60 Q60L Car Multimedia Stereo Player Car Video - AuCar

1 - 5 of 5 Posts