Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally after 7 long weeks I took delivery this morning! Fully loaded Q50s AWD, and got Infiniti connect all set up. I only have a few more weeks of nice weather before I have to sort out some winter tires, so I will only have a short amount of time to drive it like a hooligan :D then settle it down for winter.
Next up, a 20% tint, and splash guards (Might be rears only).
Pics to follow.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not too far from you, Cambridge /KW area. It sounds like our cars will be similar until there are some aftermarket rims involved :D

·
Registered
407 Posts
Too bad you couldn't get to enjoy it more in the much more warmer and nicer weather.
Have you already started looking into winter tires and weighed out your options and what tire size to go with?

·
Premium Member
53 Posts
Congrats on your new Q50, Dezine. We'll keep in touch on the snow tire issue. Something's gonna get done in the next 3 weeks. After the very warm weather we've had in the West, you have to know it's going to turn ugly by Halloween!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
welcome to the forum, did you check to make sure 20% tints are legal to have?
when you do get them done, make sure to post the pictures here :)
The 20% tint is and isnt legal. The limit on a new vehicle is 35 or so, and the 20 seems to get by without a problem. They seem to leave it to the discretion of the cop if he can't see in, which you can to some extent.
I guess you could say it's a "grey" area :D

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
436 Posts
Not too far from you, Cambridge /KW area. It sounds like our cars will be similar until there are some aftermarket rims involved :D

Nice. I have family in KW. We'll have to get together in the spring..cant believe summers almost done :( and I'll be parking my car soon prob until mid March. Should have a stack of parts to install by then :)

Out of curiousity, how old are you btw?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Howdy!

Thought I would just add to this thread instead of making a new one..

I am now about to trade up from my current car ('12 Focus) and take a few steps up as far as a nice car goes :)

I live in Milton so it would be cool to know others close by who have the same car as I have not seen many on the roads yet by me. I have a good commute so I am ready for something comfortable.

I was deciding between the Q50 and IS350 and I will say the Lexus has nothing going for it over the Q50. If you close your eyes it feels like driving a slightly fancy Camary or something. I really did not like it. What really sold me is the tech in this car, plus the fact the sales guy pushed me to take an off-ramp at about 120km/hr, for science!

I was about to order a Q50 now but I figure I am going to wait until December so I can hopefully skip the winter and start off with the car in post-snow weather to get a good relationship going with it :) I want to go all out with this car, so I am going to do the Hybrid Sport AWD. I hope this forum is a good one and hopefully we can get some sort of Q50 Southern Ontario group going! :)

·
Registered
436 Posts
Welcome to the forum eh! LOL

That certainly will be a fewww steps up, congrats! Gotta love a good science experiment at 120k ;)

I'm about 40 minutes from you, in Caledon, I'm pretty sure we'll have a decent sized Southern Ontario contingent by the spring. Already looking forward to it!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Howdy!

Thought I would just add to this thread instead of making a new one..

I am now about to trade up from my current car ('12 Focus) and take a few steps up as far as a nice car goes :)

I live in Milton so it would be cool to know others close by who have the same car as I have not seen many on the roads yet by me. I have a good commute so I am ready for something comfortable.

I was deciding between the Q50 and IS350 and I will say the Lexus has nothing going for it over the Q50. If you close your eyes it feels like driving a slightly fancy Camary or something. I really did not like it. What really sold me is the tech in this car, plus the fact the sales guy pushed me to take an off-ramp at about 120km/hr, for science!

I was about to order a Q50 now but I figure I am going to wait until December so I can hopefully skip the winter and start off with the car in post-snow weather to get a good relationship going with it :) I want to go all out with this car, so I am going to do the Hybrid Sport AWD. I hope this forum is a good one and hopefully we can get some sort of Q50 Southern Ontario group going! :)
Welcome!
Good to see another member from Southern Ontario here, however purchasing an Aspen Pearl Q has been prohibited in this area until the other colors catch up :D

·
Registered
18 Posts
Welcome!
Good to see another member from Southern Ontario here, however purchasing an Aspen Pearl Q has been prohibited in this area until the other colors catch up :D
Thanks guys! I am not "officially" an owner yet, but I may as well be by how much I have been looking it up :)

Don't worry about me getting a white one. I am already dead set on Black Obsidian. Will get tinting on it probably on day 1! I don't think I have been this excited for a car in my life. Plus, this will be my first car I get that's over $20,000 lol so I am definitely entering a new car world!

Glad the first person I dealt with when I walked into this dealer was extremely nice and laid back because it definitely helped me make up my mind! Now only if there was a time machine so I can just speed time up and get the keys in my hands right now!

·
Premium Member
269 Posts
Finally after 7 long weeks I took delivery this morning! Fully loaded Q50s AWD, and got Infiniti connect all set up. I only have a few more weeks of nice weather before I have to sort out some winter tires, so I will only have a short amount of time to drive it like a hooligan :D then settle it down for winter.
Next up, a 20% tint, and splash guards (Might be rears only).
Pics to follow.
Congrats on the new pick up!

Should get some pictures up soon ;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.