Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

Awesome information on here about the new Q. I see everyone is anxiously awaiting its arrival as I am. Curious to see how it looks in person. More than likely ill be leasing the Q like my previous two come August.

Glad to be part of this new forum.

Dan

·
Premium Member
432 Posts
Hello all,

Awesome information on here about the new Q. I see everyone is anxiously awaiting its arrival as I am. Curious to see how it looks in person. More than likely ill be leasing the Q like my previous two come August.

Glad to be part of this new forum.

Dan
Welcome to the boards ... Glad to have another G owner join up and glad that your finding the info usefull... Got any plans for her when u get her?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looking at RWD sport in white. Just the basics at first, tint CAI. Getting inpatient now since speaking with the dealership telling me that they won't get the Q until Sep which makes no sense. Hopefully I only spoke with a less informed sales guy.

·
Premium Member
183 Posts
Looking at RWD sport in white. Just the basics at first, tint CAI. Getting inpatient now since speaking with the dealership telling me that they won't get the Q until Sep which makes no sense. Hopefully I only spoke with a less informed sales guy.
Has there been any other confirmations of when the dealerships will be getting the Q50. I would maybe speak with the sales manager to get a more accurate time frame of the arrival. I really don't want to wait either.

·
Premium Member
5,661 Posts
Yeah, I know people tend to get antsy and finicky about car delivery, but it's just not the same for every location. Some dealers might get the car as earl as June--some as late as October. It depends on how they've set up the locations and the delivery schedules with the dealers and Infiniti. There is a certain early rollout schedule that the manufacturers go by that can be 2-4 months long in range, especially for delivering imports.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
08640 for the zip.

Figured if the release time frame was July 2013 that it would be nation wide without gaps. But then again I'm sure there is a reason for how business is conducted with delivery dates/times.

·
Premium Member
5,661 Posts
08640 for the zip.

Figured if the release time frame was July 2013 that it would be nation wide without gaps. But then again I'm sure there is a reason for how business is conducted with delivery dates/times.
Yeah, it seems like that's in a smaller town as I expected.

Did you check and see if there are any dealers in Trenton that might have it sooner?

·
Premium Member
2,672 Posts
I love it when people complain about the sales guy being ill-informed or lying to you. You can have the sales guy who promises you the car in June or July. You just risk being really pissed off at him when your car doesn't show up until August.

Or you can have the sales guy who promises you your car in September. Then get really excited and happy when it comes in "early" in July/August.

I expect to see some cars at our dealership in July, but as for when I'd promise a customer he/she will see their pre-order? I'd say August or September, just to be safe.

Reactions: SimpsonTide985

·
Premium Member
1,692 Posts
I love it when people complain about the sales guy being ill-informed or lying to you.
Me too, I love it when people are intentionally dishonest with me to make a sale or keep my interest high. And god forbid you know alot about the volume sales product that keeps the brand afloat. :rolleyes:

Honestly, I'm gaining more respect for the rep I've been dealing with lately when he told me yesterday my car may not be here til August. They didn't have an exact match in the initial production run. I verified it with the actual list of initial run cars that the Grubbs sales guys were walking around with. I guess my guy didn't get my preorder in on time or Infiniti is just building whatever they want and throwing them out there.

·
Premium Member
2,672 Posts
Fro, stay on top of him. There's a very small window of time right before production starts when dealers can make changes to production orders. If there's a car on his list that's close to what you want, he may be able to get whoever orders cars for them to make a change to the color and bump you forward a month. No guarantees, but its worth a try if he can pull it off. Glad to hear you're getting the straight scoop.

Reactions: afrosheen
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.