Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have the newest software.

I was complaining about how the clock is a useless app because it never starts right away.

Well instead of complaining I went looking for a solution, and apparently it's SUPPOSED to start if you want it to.

If you go to App Garage > App Garage Settings > Auto Start Apps (I think)

You can choose the clock, and it pops up with a notification once you turn it on saying something like "Are you sure you want the clock to start when the system starts" and I hit "yes" (or OK, I forget).

Needless to say the clock doesn't start up as it's supposed to, or else I wouldn't have created this thread.

It's also a bummer you can't replace the icons on the FIRST screen with the clock or something. Frankly I don't use the Infiniti Connection or Information buttons.

Maybe someone will eventually hack it or something?

PS - this by no means changes my love for this car.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
bump

I can post a video if it's confusing

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I was mainly testing out the functionality of an app starting up with the car start.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I was referring to the future. Like if, for sample, the Facebook app ever gets released. Could I always have it start with that. Or Google.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.