Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm returning my 2017 Q50S lease today at a different dealer than the one I leased from, because I'm gonna buy a 2019 RS. The lease had the rubber mats and the new car doesn't have that package. The AIM guy did the inspection yesterday. Do you think it would be a big deal if I just happened to use those mats on my new car? Should I be expecting a bill if I do? I didn't know if it was one of those things in writing, but not really cared about when you return the car. Any help will be greatly appreciated!! Thanks.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Not a big deal. They don't usually check that closely when they are inspecting the cars. At least not from my experience and we've leased more than a few Nissan / Infiniti cars.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not a big deal. They don't usually check that closely when they are inspecting the cars. At least not from my experience and we've leased more than a few Nissan / Infiniti cars.
Thanks for the quick reply. I know the inspector took pics of the interior, but I didn't know if the new dealer would get to see those pics and start questioning the missing rubber mats.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts