Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Y'all

Just got my pretty girl about 54 hours ago with 12 miles. She got her christening as I drove her home in the deluge we got Wednesday night. I've been reading your posts for about 2 months (the good, the bad, and the ugly), waiting for her to arrive. I'm hoping to get her out on the road a little this Sunday as she has been idling a lot over the last 2 days to numerous ohhs and ahhs.

This is my first new car in over 15 years so it is pretty exciting, coming from a 1998 Camry with 92K. My salesguy asked me what temperature I wanted to set as my auto default and I told him I did not know since my old car did not have a degree setting.

There is lots to learn about my austintacious Q, so I better get back to reading the owners manual. I am sure I will have still have some stupid questions, probably technology related, so be patient. Anyway, I'm glad to be here as a new Q owner.

Proud mama of Ruby

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Welcome!

Texas has a lot of great open roads. Keep it out of the triples, for a few hundred miles, at least.

Have you scheduled your tint appointment, yet?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.