Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to see if there's a local following to the Q50 or Redsport family around here...

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Only odd thing I've noticed about this forum and the Q60.org group is not many people put their location?

I'm fairly active in the car communities here locally in Columbus and always up to meet new people and invite them out to various events. Winters tend to obviously be slow but there's a local group where 25-75 of us usually get together monthly. This week I'm looking to meet up with another Q50.org member who is interested in hearing the Sport Exhaust.

Anyone else here in Columbus want to get some coffee? Late notice for today or this weekend perhaps but there's always next week or so. Thoughts?

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
Only odd thing I've noticed about this forum and the Q60.org group is not many people put their location?

I'm fairly active in the car communities here locally in Columbus and always up to meet new people and invite them out to various events. Winters tend to obviously be slow but there's a local group where 25-75 of us usually get together monthly. This week I'm looking to meet up with another Q50.org member who is interested in hearing the Sport Exhaust.

Anyone else here in Columbus want to get some coffee? Late notice for today or this weekend perhaps but there's always next week or so. Thoughts?
I bet my buddy in Columbus would be willing to join in if only he got a Q60 Red Sport RWD that he wanted. He bought a (pre-owned) Porsche instead :)

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I bet my buddy in Columbus would be willing to join in if only he got a Q60 Red Sport RWD that he wanted. He bought a (pre-owned) Porsche instead :)
He's welcome to join us at cars and coffee at Lenox on Saturday mornings. Come spring weather there will be 300-500 there

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2018 Q50 AWD Red Sport
6,062 Posts
LOL! I'm an army of one out here in the sticks. I'm sure I'm the only one in the city with a RS or a Q50 for that matter.

It's lonely at the top....

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
He's welcome to join us at cars and coffee at Lenox on Saturday mornings. Come spring weather there will be 300-500 there

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
You know I think he may have been part of that meet up already. I'll check with him tomorrow.

LOL! I'm an army of one out here in the sticks. I'm sure I'm the only one in the city with a RS or a Q50 for that matter.

It's lonely at the top....
Are you in DE? That'd make us two if I didn't move down south. Used to work in Newark lol

·
Premium Member
14 Posts
If I'm passing Ohio someday I'll let you know, would be nice to meet other Q50/RS folks. Doing road trip next weekend from DE to TX, was supposed to fly out there, but the T1000 liquid platinum begging for a cross country cannonball run.

·
Registered
69 Posts
New owner in Cincy. Not a RS unfortunately but it's pretty loaded, 8k in extras. Got it in Lexington with 9300 miles on it, 2017. Super nice. In the process of making it look bit more sporty. I tinted all around to 22 and added a factory like spoiler. Most likely get a front lip and thinking about a diffuser.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts