Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

Anyone have a photo of the wind deflector on their Q50?

5K views 15 replies 9 participants last post by  cvipgo 
#1 ·
I'm a sucker for driving w/ the moon roof open ... and I actually like the sort of sporty look the deflector has on my G, now. Anyone have pics of it on the car?

#3 ·
Hmmm...not sure who it was but i think somebody got one free from the dealer and had it on his Q50 when he got it but removed it cuz it didnt look right!

#10 ·
Thanks a lot!

Man, you guys are right, that does look really funky on the car ... I did notice that the Q has some sort of rigid deflector thingy that comes up when you open the moon roof - that may suffice.

I've had the deflector on my G and there's definitely a noticeable difference w/ the noise. I live in California and I absolutely love the sun on my face most mornings so I am trying to consider it.

I don't see any point of getting it on the back ... just wanted it for functionality.

@IRadi8 - would you mind seeing if it was OEM? I'm really curious! thanks!

#6 ·
I'm "that guy". It looked horrible. It was a bubble on the roof. If they made a flatter one, it would be ok. I can tell you that after 4 Infiniti's all having a sunroof, there is no need for a deflector. It's useless with these cars.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

#7 ·
#11 ·
That thing does not fit the car at all....glad Iradi8 took it off.

#13 ·
I'd be surprised if Weathertech doesn't have one on sale within a few months. They usually make great products (their side window deflectors are great).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.