Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw these on sale so I was wondering if anyone has tried one if these yet? Looks similar to AMS but it's roughly $75 cheaper.

Tunerzstore.com has then on sale.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I don’t have experience with those, however you can get AMS off eBay for not much more. There’s a couple sellers like chinfiniti and tcinfinti that post up price OBO. I got mine $460 free shipping. Install was a breeze. Did it in my apartment building parking under 90 minutes taking my time. Close to 10k miles on them and zero problems. Honestly with the price points so close I would opt for the AMS

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How do the Ebay bucks work? Do you buy something and then get credit afterwards to use on your next purchase?

·
Registered
57 Posts
I try to save stuff I want (need) to buy in the watching section. When a 5% 8% or 10% coupon pops up, read what's it's good for. Read the instructions they are very simple. I put everything in the cart and pay with paypal in 1 shot. It tells you how much of a credit to expect. And you will get a notice about a month out when you need to use the bonus dollars before they expire....easy.

You can always find something you need off E bay.

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
And, as I've said, use your Target RedCard to buy ebay giftcard(s) first and get 5% off. You can order them from Target's website and get them digitally almost instantly (increments of up to $200). Did this for my AMS intakes, AMS Heat Exchanger, Megan LDPs, Stillen CB.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I have this intake for my 2015 Q50 and love it. Had the intake for close to 4 years now. Not sure how it is for the 3.0

1 - 6 of 6 Posts