Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, I’m new to the q50 and just wondering if anyone here is just running jb4 with ldp. Has anyone ran into car issues and will the ldp void any warranty when I take the car in for service, of course with jb4 pulled out.

·
Registered
58 Posts
No problems at my dealership - AMS LDP and my JB4 still on the car - went in for oil changes / service multiple times. Your mileage may vary rule applies to anything done aftermarket and your warranty. 🤨

·
Registered
468 Posts
Same here, JB4 with AMS LDP and Megan Y pipe, no issues, sounds good

·
Registered
3,725 Posts
No reported issues from going with LDP on their own, and so long as you are conservative with your JB4 maps you shouldn't run into any issues.
As for warranty that depends on your dealer, sometimes they will throw a fit if there are any changes done and other dealerships don't really mind.

Typically exhaust modifications get a pass from most locations, in any event Infiniti can only deny your warranty if the modification can be proven to be the cause of the issue.
So for instance if the Infotainment dies next week they can't blame your exhaust modification, they would need to honor the warranty on the car.

But if you have an exhaust leak or an 02 sensor fails they will probably blame the LDP and you'd need to cover the cost out of pocket.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts