Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys. Did a search and didn’t find any specific setups for Volk Racing G025’s in a 19”. I’m looking for a set in black but I was curious the offset people are running, I was thinking of running 19x 9.5 +28 255/35/19, 19 x 10.5 +25 285/35/19

2018 RS with RWD setup on those garbage run flats.

·
Registered
42 Posts
These were one of the wheels that I was interested in a little while ago. I could not find the size/offset that I was looking for. Are you sure that they make the G25 in those sizes that you listed in a 5x114.3 bolt pattern? Either way, you can make those fit with the right amount of camber. The tires will probably have to be downsized and stretched a little bit to run those offsets unless you are okay with a "poke" fitment. IMHO, OTW Z-Boy has perfect fitment (post #2 in the wheel and tire fitment thread here). Maybe the more knowledgeable members will give more insight.

·
Premium Member
2,879 Posts
FYI.

I have a set of volk g27. Yes, not a g25 but g27.

upon trying them, I realized I will need longer studs.

word to the wise.

Reactions: ptatohed

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry These are G025's that I was thinking about.

Thinking of running 19 x 9.5" +38 all around with a rear spacer to line it up. 255's up front, 275's on the Rear.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,879 Posts
why would you add a spacer to the rear with a +38 275/35/19?

·
Registered
434 Posts
If you're going to run the same wheels (size/offset) at all 4 corner, why not go with a 265/35 so that you can rotate them?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
According to the calculations, it will move my offset out by about 15mm but when I drop the car, it will need a tad bit more to line up with the front and look more aggressive. I’m trying to make sure I didn’t need to roll my fender but I would like the wheel to come out more than stock.

The Yoko’s I’m planning in putting are unidirectional so I can rotate side to side. 265 on the fronts would be cool but I like a staggered setup similar to the stock variation with a 20 difference.

·
Premium Member
2,879 Posts
I am willing to wait and see what you do.

It is a process. You may learn something from it and share with the community.

it is all for the greater good.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
This would be my 3rd setup of custom wheels I’ve purchased and second set of Volks. Been around a minute, just hoping to save myself the trouble if wheels don’t fit perfectly. No returns in custom orders.

Because of COVID the lead time on wheels is 16 weeks. These are what are available now. However, I’m going to check one last place to see if they have a 19x 10.5 +22 which would look awesome and wouldn’t need a spacer.

Let’s see what happens.

Jodedor as in “jokester??”

·
Premium Member
2,879 Posts
This would be my 3rd setup of custom wheels I’ve purchased and second set of Volks. Been around a minute, just hoping to save myself the trouble if wheels don’t fit perfectly. No returns in custom orders.

Because of COVID the lead time on wheels is 16 weeks. These are what are available now. However, I’m going to check one last place to see if they have a 19x 10.5 +22 which would look awesome and wouldn’t need a spacer.

Let’s see what happens.

Jodedor as in “jokester??”
nope...hold the door.

·
Super Moderator
Newport, Oregon
12,333 Posts
Reactions: jodedor

·
Registered
434 Posts
Not a fan of the red around the rim, but otherwise those are some nice wheels! Can't go wrong with Rays/Volks, other than the price (but worth it IMO).

·
Registered
Spartanburg, SC 2016 RS Q50
554 Posts
Wow you are quite patient.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts