·
Premium Member
2,873 Posts
do the rears stick out 1/4"?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Just a lil. Not too bad really. Going to align the car this weekend. Maybe some negative camber will fix it. We’ll see.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Didn't originally like the red as I mentioned, but it doesn't look bad on the red car afterall. Sort of breaks up the wheel and tire vs all blending in together from the color...least in the pics...bet in person there is more of a contrast on the spokes, etc. Either way, like the wheels themselves.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Adding the red line was an attempt to add the colorway of the car into the wheel in a small detail. I feel the red outline makes the wheel seem bigger even thought it’s a 19. I always wanted to a time attack style wheel and this came out great. Super happy with the result so far.

·
Super Moderator
Newport, Oregon
12,305 Posts
I like the red line on a red car. Not so sure on another color though.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Just a lil. Not too bad really. Going to align the car this weekend. Maybe some negative camber will fix it. We’ll see.
What wheel specs are you running?
Been eyeing these wheels for a while I was just afraid of buying it and it doesn't clear the brakes without a spacer

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Wheels are 19” x 9.5 +35 on 275’s. I have +22 rears but they are a touch too wide. Had to run a camber kit to get them to fit. If you go +35 all around you’ll be more than fine

·
Premium Member
2,873 Posts
Wheels are 19” x 9.5 +35 on 275’s. I have +22 rears but they are a touch too wide. Had to run a camber kit to get them to fit. If you go +35 all around you’ll be more than fine
Those are the same specs as the ones in my garage.

Question, and forgive me if I asked before...I am old...how did you resolve the fact that the OE bolt is not long enough?

I couod only get a few threads when I did a test fit.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts