Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

81 - 88 of 88 Posts

·
Premium Member
2016 Q50 Red Sport 400 AWD
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #81
I have the Os patch available! Hopefully it works like it should. I was never able to get the "the enhanced data stream" to work. i did not get any more channels available on the vcm scanner, even after a repoll. :/
No KR PID or anything?

·
Registered
19 Posts
I have the Os patch available! Hopefully it works like it should. I was never able to get the "the enhanced data stream" to work. i did not get any more channels available on the vcm scanner, even after a repoll. :/
I'll check your definition Monday, I'm not sure off the top of my head what's going on but I'll figure it out

·
Premium Member
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #83

·
Registered
19 Posts
Can you check mine also or should I be good?
I can always double check, no harm in doing so.

Oh but to answer your previous question about verification if the extended datagram is applied, run an infolog while connected to the car and see if Mode 0x23 is supported (it will tell you all the supported modes in the infolog). If it's supported then it correctly applied.

·
Premium Member
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #85

Oh but to answer your previous question about verification if the extended datagram is applied, run an infolog while connected to the car and see if Mode 0x23 is supported (it will tell you all the supported modes in the infolog). If it's supported then it correctly applied.
Wow. Gotta love HPT support. Responses on a forum that doesn't belong to them AND on the fricken WEEKEND!

Thanks Evan!

·
Premium Member
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #88

It doesn't appear that the patches are working for Isidoro1 at all...

81 - 88 of 88 Posts