Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't want to sync my phone over bluetooth for the talk features because I like using my Jabra headset so I can still listen to the music.
Is there anyway just to sync the audio bluetooth feature?

I had a IPL and was able to just pair my iPhone for audio streaming only but cant figure it out with the Q?

THANKS!!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I tried to figure this out too but couldn't figure it out. The dealer said it's all or nothing. Hope someone has a solution.
I figured it out! Go to "Setting" and Bluetooth and just turn off the phone Bluetooth and keep the audio Bluetooth on.

Only problem is that it doesn't remember the setting after you turn off the car, hopefully the official fall update fixes this annoying bug

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
You need to let Infiniti Consumer Affairs know about it. If not, they probably don't know it is a bug.

I figured it out! Go to "Setting" and Bluetooth and just turn off the phone Bluetooth and keep the audio Bluetooth on.

Only problem is that it doesn't remember the setting after you turn off the car, hopefully the official fall update fixes this annoying bug

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.