Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where we're headed?

"Consumers must accept the safety and reliability of such systems, governments must draft and pass legislation and the insurance industry needs to draw up guidelines to answer tricky questions such as who'd be at fault in the event of a crash."

Carmakers: Driverless cars need legal framework | Fox News

·
Premium Member
5,661 Posts
Oh, I'm sure we'll work out the kinks over the next 15 years or so. Driverless cars are the way of the future and we've had them tested and working fine for a while now. It's all about getting them to the point where there's accountability and safety at the highest priorities.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Oh, I'm sure we'll work out the kinks over the next 15 years or so. Driverless cars are the way of the future and we've had them tested and working fine for a while now. It's all about getting them to the point where there's accountability and safety at the highest priorities.
Yup.
This stuff doesn't happen over night, it takes years, sometimes decades to perfect.
I know Google has had a self driving car for some time now along with another major company.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.