Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On my way home today I received an email from Q59 Redemptions mentioning my Apple Gift Card was on the way and noting that I was among the very first Q50 owners ( still have not seen another one in the wild after more than 2 weeks of ownership)

A plain white cardboard envelope was amongst the junk mail received today (and my payment book)

Inside was a letter from Bob Poore, the VP of infiniti Americas and the card in a plain white envelope. Time for a new laptop to replace my original series MacBook Air

Anyone else receive their Gift Card yest?

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Ahhh good to know! Got an email too and I might have it at home already too! Dont know what to do with it though! :( Maybe give it as a gift to my god child!

Reactions: CarolinaQ50

·
Premium Member
1,844 Posts
Ahhh good to know! Got an email too and I might have it at home already too! Dont know what to do with it though! :( Maybe give it as a gift to my god child!
So glad that I am gbert's god child!!!!:D:D:D

·
Premium Member
1,177 Posts
Nope but I should get mine soon! I completed the online order form about 10 days ago or so. Have a MacBook and just bought a All-In-One touch screen Sony recently so I'm contemplating using it on Bose noise canceling headphones. First class had them on a flight to London and I was SHOCKED at how well they truly block all the noise on a plane!!!

I didn't get a payment book with my G37S, I received a monthly bill (although had it setup on direct withdrawal). I haven't had a payment book in probably 15 years. Weird!

Hey, didn't I fill my form out before you gbert? I posted it on the forum for you, didn't I???

·
Premium Member
1,177 Posts
I stand corrected!! Just checked my email (been a busy Facebook day so had hundreds of new messages...hate all the junk mail) and I too received the email. It was shipped today via UPS and will be here on Monday!! Yay!!

And here I was feeling bored and feeling the need to shop! Now I can just research the Apple store online!! Woot!

Reactions: gbert15

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
So glad that I am gbert's god child!!!!:D:D:D
You know it! You will have this crate waiting for u in the mail! :p

Hey, didn't I fill my form out before you gbert? I posted it on the forum for you, didn't I???
Yea and thanks for that! Didnt get that email for redemption till just a few days ago! :/

·
Registered
298 Posts
All early adopters will be with A gift card soon.

Also thinking about new laptop. Current MacBookPro is 4+ years but still up & running. Feel guilty because the only reason to replace is Retina display.

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
I went to a MacAuthority a week ago to see what they had, and find out the cost of the iPod. They said that they didn't accept Apple Gift Cards - I would have to go on-line, or go to the nearest Apple store, which is in Knoxville. I guess on-line will be what I have to do.

·
Premium Member
1,070 Posts
The web site still keeps saying my VIN is invalid :(

Corporate tells me to talk to the dealer. Dealer says talk to corporate. I give them one more week to enter my car in to the system. If it does not work by them, I am going medieval on someone's ass.

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Just keeo contacting your dealer about it and check the redemption site everyday and trybto redeem your code! It took a while for me as well and kept saying invalid vin for quite some time too!

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Did you register your vehicle with Infiniti Owner Portal yet?
Also, I purchased the Q50 2 days ago and I was manage to submit my Apple Gift card redemption :)

The web site still keeps saying my VIN is invalid :(

Corporate tells me to talk to the dealer. Dealer says talk to corporate. I give them one more week to enter my car in to the system. If it does not work by them, I am going medieval on someone's ass.

·
Premium Member
1,070 Posts
Did you register your vehicle with Infiniti Owner Portal yet?
Also, I purchased the Q50 2 days ago and I was manage to submit my Apple Gift card redemption :)
My sales lady registered me to the owner's portal and Infiniti Connection the day the car was purchased - Aug 9. Been trying the redemption just about every day since, but no luck.

·
Premium Member
739 Posts
I have the New iPad, iPhone 5, MacBook Pro, Apple TV, ... Think I might just hold onto the gift card until whenever a new iPhone worth upgrading to is released (next yr?) Too bad I can't just use it towards car tint or something useful. :( Oh well, beggars can't be choosey.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
when I "pre-ordered" my car, I did so at a different dealership than where I am getting my Q from. Will that make a difference? Does anyone know if it has to be same-same?
I pre-ordered my Q50 from Cerritos Infiniti. Cancelled it because they really pissed me off. Then, I bought it from another dealer and I got no problem submitting the apple gift redemption.

My sales lady registered me to the owner's portal and Infiniti Connection the day the car was purchased - Aug 9. Been trying the redemption just about every day since, but no luck.
Did you get an email to register your vehicle through portal website? I don't know if it help, but it's worth a try.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Thank you InfinitiPlusOne! I also did the preorder with a different dealer and was having trouble getting answers on the gift card from the dealer where I actually bought the car. But I just took the customer ID from the other dealer, used my VIN and was able to register it online. Hopefully my gift card is coming soon!

I also don't know what I'm going to use it for. I have an iPhone 5, pretty new MacBook and an iPad. I'm going to see what Apple announces in the next month and I may give my iPad to my Mom and get the mini or the new iPad.

I also need to check in with Duryea on my $250 service card. That should have been here by now.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.