Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In the site it said "customer id " must be submitted before June 30. I ordered the car and the salesman had no idea what I was talking about.... anyone who ordered the car already got a customer id?

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
Print out the information on the site, and give it to the salesman(or better yet, the sales manager). I went through that process twice, and have never received an e-mail with the customer ID #. I've told the sales manager about it(as well as giving him the printed information). He said he would find out about the #. I don't know why I never got it - others on here have said they did. The # is necessary in order to get the gift card.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Here is the content of the email I received after building the car on line and submitting it

The next step of your inspired journey starts now.

We appreciate your interest in Infiniti and want to extend a special offer to you. Should you choose to reserve and then purchase the all-new 2014 Infiniti Q50 by October 31, 2013*, you will receive a complimentary $350 Apple® Gift Card*. Please ensure to retain your customer ID (redacted here) provided in this email in order to receive your gift. Further instructions on how to redeem this offer will be provided to you at a later date via email.

Additionally, you will now receive the refined service of Infiniti Personal Assistant for 60 days, with our compliments. You’ll enjoy live, 24-hour access to a team of professional personal assistants**. Sign up for the personal assistant at Register | Infiniti Personal Assistant.

An Infiniti Retailer will be contacting you within 24 hours (may exclude weekends and holidays) to assist you. If you need further assistance in your shopping journey, or would like to schedule a test drive, please contact us at (800) 706-9923, between the hours of 9am and 8pm, Eastern time, Monday through Friday, 10am to 4pm, Eastern time, Saturday.

Infiniti Sales and Marketing

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Yep. Check the spam mail.
When I registered with my verizon.net email, I never got it.
When I registered with my yahoo email, I got it.

The email will come from: [email protected]

I'd check your spam mail as well as do a search to see if you really did get it.

·
Premium Member
193 Posts
I received several Cust ID numbers since I sent quote requests from the Build it site to several dealers. Each number was different but was the one that would apply to a specific dealer.

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
The email will come from: [email protected]

I'd check your spam mail as well as do a search to see if you really did get it.
I've tried for four days to send them an e-mail about this issue. Each time, it came back as undeliverable because their mailbox is full! I wonder if many people are complaining, or they are too busy to read their mail.

·
Premium Member
3,008 Posts
I've tried for four days to send them an e-mail about this issue. Each time, it came back as undeliverable because their mailbox is full! I wonder if many people are complaining, or they are too busy to read their mail.
You should have got 2 emails confirming customer ID one from the dealer and other from [email protected] confirming your customer ID with following info: or you can call (800) 706-9923

The next step of your inspired journey starts now.
We appreciate your interest in Infiniti and want to extend a
special offer to you. Should you choose to reserve and then
purchase the all-new 2014 Infiniti Q50 by October 31, 2013*,
you will receive a complimentary $350 Apple® Gift Card*.
Please ensure to retain your customer ID (8 digit number)
provided in this email in order to receive your gift. Further
instructions on how to redeem this offer will be provided to
you at a later date via email.
Additionally, you will now receive the refined service of Infiniti
Personal Assistant for 60 days, with our compliments. You’ll
enjoy live, 24-hour access to a team of professional personal
assistants**. Sign up for the personal assistant at
Register | Infiniti Personal Assistant.
An Infiniti Retailer will be contacting you within 24 hours (may
exclude weekends and holidays) to assist you. If you need
further assistance in your shopping journey, or would like to
schedule a test drive, please contact us at (800) 706-9923,
between the hours of 9am and 8pm, Eastern time, Monday
through Friday, 10am to 4pm, Eastern time, Saturday.
Infiniti Sales and Marketing

·
Registered
302 Posts
I did not use the site. I pre-ordered from my dealer directly. He made me aware of the promo. At the time it was defined as an iPad Mini that has since changed to a gift card. Being that he's known about it and a deposit it in hand, I suspect the ID is not necessary as the dealer will take care of it directly.

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
I did not use the site. I pre-ordered from my dealer directly. He made me aware of the promo. At the time it was defined as an iPad Mini that has since changed to a gift card. Being that he's known about it and a deposit it in hand, I suspect the ID is not necessary as the dealer will take care of it directly.
My sales manager also said he knows about it, and will look into it for me. However, the site says that the redemption for the gift card is done through the Internet, and that is why I want the I.D. number. Thanks for posting the phone number. I'll try calling them on Monday.

·
Premium Member
193 Posts
Guys, just build out the car on the Infiniti website, pick your dealer and send it in. Keep a copy of your emails and submissions. You should get a confirmation back. If you have heavy spam filters you may want to do this from something like yahoo or gmail.

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
Guys, just build out the car on the Infiniti website, pick your dealer and send it in. Keep a copy of your emails and submissions. You should get a confirmation back. If you have heavy spam filters you may want to do this from something like yahoo or gmail.
You better believe I printed out the offer and gave it to the dealer. As far as the possibility of not receiving the e-mails because of a spam filter, if my program reads something as SPAM, it sends it to the junk folder, where I would still know it's there.

·
Premium Member
1,569 Posts
So I built and reserved another Q50 today - original dealer hasn't gotten back to me on availability from my initial inquiry - with a different dealer.

I didn't see the apple gift card offer on the build/reserve site this time around. It's still prior to the end of June and I looked a few times this week and it looks like mention of the gift card was removed.

Did I miss something?

·
Premium Member
1,569 Posts
Never mind, found the link. Sorry about that!

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
I am so ticked

I called Infiniti Customer Service today about getting the Customer ID number. I was told that I needed to go to the dealership and let them try to figure things out! In addition, when I gave them my name, he said it wasn't in their files! :mad: I am on my 5th Infiniti, have filled out the Build it twice, receive e-mail and snail mail from Infiniti, and they didn't have my information in their computers? No wonder I haven't gotten an ID number from them. It's the story of my life - as soon as my name is on something, it gets lost-happened twice with school records. Of course, sometimes that's a good thing. My draft records were lost for more than a year back in the 60's. When they finally found them, I was teaching, and got a teacher's deferment(I had gone to OTS, but had to leave because of a medical issue). I dearly hope the sales manager is as helpful with this issue as he seems to be, so far. :confused:

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
Selzini, check your email carefully. They email you a customer ID.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Nope - the e-mail I got today is the kind I SHOULD have gotten before, but never did. Today's does show the car I built online, but there is no ID number anywhere - it's after June 30. I still find it hard to believe that they couldn't find me in their computer, since I've owned nothing but Infiniti's since 1999, I get e-mail and regular mail from them, and I sent them the builds twice. There might be a possibility that they kept reading my e-mail address wrong, because there is an underlined space in the address, and it may have been covered up by the total underline that all addresses have. Just a thought. I got an e-mail from the sales manager today telling me that one of the salesmen is taking care of the missing ID - I hope it's straightened out when my car finally arrives - which according to his paperwork today, will be August 2nd. Of course, I'll probably still be on vacation at that point, so they'll just have to keep it nice and clean until I get back.:D

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.