Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
iOS 7 GM works very well with the Q50 so far, but there are a few things I've noticed.

You need to re-pair your Bluetooth one time for it to recognize the phone. I also had this with my iPad and a BT keyboard case, so it's not just the Q50.

The text message alert on the nav screen doesn't show up anymore. I haven't checked the settings yet in InTouch, but I think it might be a new issue.

Any "Favorites" in your phone list need to be re-done.

That's about it so far. It sounds great and works easily.

I have not tried BT or iPod music yet. I will do that tomorrow morning and let you know.

Anyone else try or notice anything?

·
Premium Member
95 Posts
Thanks, IRadi8, for the update re: iOS 7 GM. Many of us are iOS users who have not had the opportunity to experience iOS 7 yet, so your input, and that of other iOS7 adopters, is invaluable.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Im out of town since the GM was released, but have been using the prior betas with my Q50 and it behaved no different than iOS6.

So sad thinking about my poor Q50 in Airport park n ride!

·
Registered
298 Posts
There are 2 annoying things when iPhone is connected via USB cable:
1. You can only play content from music library. It does not play whatever currently is playing on iPhone. Workaround is to use Bluetooth streaming instead.
2. There is huge delay before it really starts to play. Besides it does not save shuffle settings.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.