Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not sure if this was already mentioned previously - I noticed when I initially built my Q50 for preorder , there was no choice to choose the interior that goes with it. A have a deposit/reservation for a Hagane Blue AWD Sport Hybrid and my dealer told me it has the black/wood interior I believe.

Was anyone else who reserved one given a choice of interior color options when they reserved theres or are interior/exterior color choices "locked" for the first shipments?

·
Registered
118 Posts
I asked my dealer for a wheat interior with Hagane Blue and they accommodated me. You have to ask for it.
The charts indicate that the only Premium AWD can be ordered with Hagane Blue and Wheat interior.

Is that what you ordered Gandhi?

I seems I can only order Ruby and Wheat in a Premium AWD also but I'd like it in a sport AWD vs sport Hybrid AWD model.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Gandhi,

I believe you are correct.

I discussed going with a white on wheat hybrid sport AWD with one dealer and the guy said that is not an available configuration.

He added that Infiniti has not allowed wheat interiors in previous sport versions

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.