Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Dang! This would have been a good opportunity but I dont plan on doing any exhaust mods on the Q50! Hmmm...are there any ither things u guys plan to develop for the Q50?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Dang! This would have been a good opportunity but I dont plan on doing any exhaust mods on the Q50! Hmmm...are there any ither things u guys plan to develop for the Q50?
you could always get it and then sell it to someone who wants an exhaust :). gReddy prototyped the Mazda6 V6 exhaust on my car, but i had to leave the country for an extended amount of time, so i just sold it to someone.

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
@gbert15 let's prototype one and you can sell the exhaust to someone else if you'd like, can't say no to a free exhaust!
Wish I could man! I am actually all for helping out the community and those modders out there to get the first aftermarket exhaust but it will be a hard task bro! Currently not planning on any exhaust mods! Kinda got over that part of my modding phase with my G35! Also, you're kinda far and I work basically everyday! Bad combination! Sorry! :(

I hope you find one in the area man! Surely the Q50 will be a hot item in the next few months to come! :D

·
Premium Member
3,008 Posts
Wish I could man! I am actually all for helping out the community and those modders out there to get the first aftermarket exhaust but it will be a hard task bro! Currently not planning on any exhaust mods! Kinda got over that part of my modding phase with my G35! Also, you're kinda far and I work basically everyday! Bad combination! Sorry! :(

I hope you find one in the area man! Surely the Q50 will be a hot item in the next few months to come! :D
Approximately 1-2 weeks
Gbert15 the sports model has a great exhaust, I wouldn't change it either but if it was standard Q50 than it's worth it but 2 weeks to part with Q50 will be hard sell for right now. IMO

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Actually I forgot again to make a video of that! The Hybrid Sports exhaust sound! :(

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,949 Posts
this is a no brainer for any Q50 owners in socal.
Not really, especially if they need the car for 2 weeks...On a lease, you're paying around $700-$800 a month...purchase $1000 or more....that means you're paying $350 to $500 a more for the 2 weeks that they have your car...

·
Registered
432 Posts
this is a no brainer for any Q50 owners in socal.
Ahhh how so? I am paying money for a brand new car and handing it over for up to two weeks. They will dyno an engine that isn't broken in yet, that might not mean as much these days but it would be on my mind. How many people will drive it? Redline it? All of that just to get a free exhaust that cost approximately $1500-1800 new? Not worth it to me but I'm sure it is for others. If the car was used or I've had it a while, then maybe.

No disrespect to ARK, they seem like a very reputable company and I do really like their exhausts.

·
Premium Member
193 Posts
This might be something BenW is interested in. He has already been waiting a month for his Q50, what's another 1-2 weeks?;)

Reactions: cvipgo

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
i would love to be a part of this but im in canada..

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
The process will take up to two weeks and the car will be dyno tested after the prototype is done. However this is solely up to the owner and will only be done with the permission of the owner

If anyone is interested in the first ARK exhaust and free brand new exhaust just pm me or email me at [email protected]!

·
Registered
432 Posts
The process will take up to two weeks and the car will be dyno tested after the prototype is done. However this is solely up to the owner and will only be done with the permission of the owner

If anyone is interested in the first ARK exhaust and free brand new exhaust just pm me or email me at [email protected]!

Are you planning any other aftermarket parts for the Q50?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.