Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Must be AWD?
I would guess yes since someone from the infest forum did the r&d already so I think AWD is the only thing they need! U can ask them through email or call them by phone though just to be sure!

·
Registered
91 Posts
Backasswards

Oh but you do. They went legal on 1/1/14 and they sell little green thingies... :rolleyes:
seriously, here's hoping your area will jump in the Q50 aftermkt.
Pot shops a dime a dozen around here;) <--if that's your thing.

Infiniti performance/Exhaust/Wheel shops nowhere to be found something wrong with that picture.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If anyone is interested even if you don't have an AWD please email me anyway if you are local in southern california. Also for those of you that are not in southern california if you want to get on a private emailing list for the latest updates on the Q50 exhaust system you can email me and I'll update everyone there. When the exhaust is closer to release then the private list will get a first priority in the exhaust and even a special price just for those people!

[email protected]

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
I'm very interested, however im in Vancouver..

·
Registered
444 Posts
Ugh california we need some performance shops in colorado.
Sorry venting:mad:
We used to have some great ones. The economy pushed them back to the coasts. Most of the remaining shops cater to bracket racers now.

:(

Reactions: bbrowne

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Costs money to simply test fit..? or to test fit and purchase the pre-production model?

·
Registered
574 Posts
Costs money to simply test fit..? or to test fit and purchase the pre-production model?
test fit and pay for the prototype... and it still cost you almost a grand after half off... lol

but they offer it for $600 now because the prototype got damaged(I guess that's what their cost is), so now I would wonder how good the quality is for a nearly 2k exhaust. plus how much power gain can you get with that price tag. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.