Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,350 Posts
What did you order?

Congrats Ben...we'll be waiting for your drivers review.

Congrats again.

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Congrats bro! Photoshoot? Hehehe!

·
Premium Member
1,569 Posts
Congrats! You are going get callouses from all of the typing you're going to have to do over the next few days and weeks!!

Enjoy and please post up when you get it!

Reactions: Q602B

·
Premium Member
699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks guys. They won't let me take it home until the 3rd but I'm going to see it tomorrow and I'll post pics. Ruby Red premium, leather, nav, grand touring, spare tire, graphite interior.

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Thanks guys. They won't let me take it home until the 3rd but I'm going to see it tomorrow and I'll post pics. Ruby Red premium, leather, nav, grand touring, spare tire, graphite interior.
Awesome! Looking forward to those pics! Hope u can show the different shades of the Venetian Ruby as well! Once again congrats bro! And u were about to spring for the sport! Hehehe!

·
Premium Member
699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yea, I've been out of town all week and was going to see the sport tomorrow when my dealer called me. He's been on top of the shipments and calling the distribution center here in southern California. When he saw one arrive that was the same as mine it was heading somewhere else but wasn't reserved and because I had a deposit they were able to re rout it to my dealership. Congrats to Tustin Infiniti

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Yea, I've been out of town all week and was going to see the sport tomorrow when my dealer called me. He's been on top of the shipments and calling the distribution center here in southern California. When he saw one arrive that was the same as mine it was heading somewhere else but wasn't reserved and because I had a deposit they were able to re rout it to my dealership. Congrats to Tustin Infiniti
Ohhh so they're the ones that came thru for u! Thats nice then! On my part i am in no rush! Id gladly take that Aug 13 delivery, but then again my dealer also said it could be earlier than that, so I can set aside some $$$ for some aftermarket wheels/tires, suspension, etc! :D

·
Premium Member
2,672 Posts
Pretty sure that no one is getting to drive their Q50 before Tuesday. The cars that came to dealers this week all need a software update before they can be sold.

Also, there will be another software update in September that will allow the downloading of apps to the car. Until then, you just have the built-in, car-related apps.

·
Premium Member
3,008 Posts
Here's my spin- the baby came prematurely a month early, had to reroute and all the dealership BS, I had posted on this forum the Q50s will be here before 4th of July weekend, some of the dealers have at least 15-20 Q50s (I have seen them), - reason: for them to not allow to sell one 1) The car needs prep: hardware, software, cleaning, dealer test drive and finally Infiniti did not want any dealer to sell (out of their lot) any Q50 before July 1st. Sales numbers have to be positive numbers from last quarter (ending June). You add all together- the price will be fixed or plus add on (you didn't ask for). I would want to test drive one before I sign on the dotted line.
Congrats and Good Luck.

·
Premium Member
699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Pretty sure that no one is getting to drive their Q50 before Tuesday. The cars that came to dealers this week all need a software update before they can be sold.

Also, there will be another software update in September that will allow the downloading of apps to the car. Until then, you just have the built-in, car-related apps.
If you read what I wrote I said I won't be able to take it home until the 3rd.

·
Premium Member
699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Ok, now the other local dealership called and they have the same car for me. Ordinarily this would put me in a good position but if everyone is selling at sticker than I guess I don't have any leverage.

·
Premium Member
2,672 Posts
Ben, it's a discussion forum. You gotta have a thick skin. Nobody's picking on you.

I read what you posted. I was just trying to clarify what's happening from the dealer/Infiniti perspective. Not a critique at all.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
526 Posts
Congrats Ben. We're all in suspense right there with you. Hopefully us folks out here on the East Coast will get some love soon too in the form of Q50 deliveries.

1 - 20 of 93 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.