Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all im new to the forum, I'm going to be buying either a new q50 premium with nav or a CPO 2013 328i optioned similarly. I'm in the Army and will have to buy sight unseen. I've been in contact with a couple of dealers in the Atlanta area and wonder if anyone has any positive or negative feedback with Infiniti dealers in the area. Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
76 Posts
I can sell you either car, can ship to Atlanta and will give you a price soo good you wont need a CPO for the 328i, ill just sell you a new one. I dont know the forum rules if I can post my email or phone here, but im sure you can PM me for it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Infinty of Decatur

I just closed on a new Q50 from Infinity of decatur... they offered me a price that was $2K below the best price I have heard anywhere.... I would try them... give me your email address and I will send you my salesmans name...

·
Registered
172 Posts
I've leased 4 Infinitis with Gwinnett - Dragan is great.

My Q50S Hybrid is from Infiniti of Roswell since it's so close to my office, where I get service, and they beat Gwinnett's offer on the same car. Kip at Roswell is the one to work with. Ask for him or John "XMas" (his real last name is the holiday).

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the responses guys. Currently the best quote i've gotten was from Nalley of Marietta. I will contact the guys at Gwinnett and Roswell and see what they offer up!

·
Registered
276 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Infiniti of Gwinnett treated me best by far. Really bad experience at Nalley. I already helped another forum member buy through them and pre negotiated a deal at Invoice. If you aren't getting Invoice pricing and want me to help, let me know. Full disclosure, I would also be eligible for a $200 referral fee :)

Also, be sure to see if this is any better:
Active and Reserve US Military | Inside Nissan USA | Nissan and Infiniti Vehicle Purchase Program

jeff

Same here. I purchased my Q50S from there(infiniti of Gwinnett) two weeks ago, I drove from Tampa area florida all the way there. My sales man was richard ball.. Great experience and treated me well

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.