Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

View Poll Results: How many Q50's did Infiniti sell in August 2013?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sales for August 2013 will be released tomorrow, 9/4. How many units do you think Infiniti sold of the Q50?

EDIT: Numbers released today. There was 2,434 Q50's sold. They also sold over 3,000 G Sedan's this month. In July, there were only 2,500 G Sedan's sold.

http://infinitinews.com/en-US/infin...s/infiniti-u-s-sales-up-6-5-percent-in-august

Carguy949, Codij, gbert15, J K, JasonH, maddsiick, NissLover, Q50Aggie, Tony37x, yosafbridge guessed correctly.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Id guess 2,000 to 2,500.. definitely could have done more if they got to us quicker.. should be a jump for september sales

·
Premium Member
5,661 Posts
No, not for the Q50, for other cars in this segment!! Duh!

Is there somewhere that can show how well cars in this segment, like the new IS350 or the 2013 ATS--did in their first month--so I can have a baseline for my estimate? :p

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Hmmm...this might be quite hard to figure out because of the delays, how different colors seem to have shipped out(recent burst in malbec black sales) at different times, and different package/trim combinations that were shipped not on par with what some people wanted but my guess would still have to be in the 2-3k!

·
Premium Member
5,661 Posts
3641 for the IS in July
Hmmm, I wanna say 3,200 for August then

I think the Q50 has had a pretty big pre/early sale going on for its release and I suspect will sell more than the IS month-to-month. It'll take a while before it overtakes the IS, but I've got to expect that the Q50 brought in at least 3,000 during the first "official" release month--assuming they're factoring those early sales/deliveries into last month's numbers.

·
Premium Member
741 Posts
Since the Q50 is an "All-New" model its first month sales figures may not be as strong as say a redesign of the G, on the technicality of the name change. Most "first month" sales include a good portion of the last generation car plus the new car which is still in low supply, but could still be the majority of the sales. I'm gonna estimate 2500-3000 for the Q50. And if the G37 Sedan did 1500-2000 units, Infiniti is GOOD. The numbers should only rise from this point.

·
Premium Member
1,949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Oh wow! Never heard of this site before..

Just what I was looking for. Hmmmm, I think I'll actually stick with my 3,100 estimate for now. This is still a good resource to keep handy.
Keep in mind that website combines G Sedan and G Coupe.

·
Premium Member
1,949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Carguy949, Codij, gbert15, J K, JasonH, maddsiick, NissLover, Q50Aggie, Tony37x, yosafbridge were correct!

Reactions: NissLover
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.