Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Auto transport city is the online vehicle shipping services which is leading in the vehicle transport industry we are the one who can provide 100 % guarantee in customer satisfaction by providing auto transport services the best one-stop shop for auto shipping vehicles bought at auction. We spend a lot of time to make your car shipping secure our car transport services are providing scratch free services to your vehicle all you need to do is to hire us and make your shipping better with no efforts autotransportcity.com.

·
Super Moderator
Newport, Oregon
8,994 Posts
This should be posted in the vendor section of the forum and you should register as a vendor.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Well, I've heard a lot of things about autotransportcity, and most of the feedback was negative. A friend of mine told me that they had a story once, when they delivered a car with some huge scratches on the body and the company did not paid for that even a dollar. I really don't know if that is true, but I would be a little bit afraid to ship my car using their services. A lot of friends of mine worked with www.Shipaa.com and as far as I know that had not even a single issue with this company. The car was delivered fast, safe and sound, the had insurance for the transportation period and a GPS tracking system so they were 100% calm.

·
Registered
2016 Hybrid 3.5 SportTech RWD
530 Posts
The earth is flat. I don't know whether this is true or not, but if...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Auto transport city is the online vehicle shipping services which is leading in the vehicle transport industry we are the one who can provide 100 % guarantee in customer satisfaction by providing auto transport services the best one-stop shop for auto shipping vehicles bought at auction. We spend a lot of time to make your car shipping secure our car transport services are providing scratch free services to your vehicle all you need to do is to hire us and make your shipping better with no efforts autotransportcity.com.
reading all the posts i get the idea this is a yank forum not one that will help outside the mighty us of a

1 - 5 of 5 Posts