Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,661 Posts
Awww! You just beat me to it! :p

I was spending 5 minutes checking around to make sure this hadn't been already posted.

It's a really great review. It was very objective, informative, and had a good amount of depth focusing on the things the average driver cares about. I'd like to see more of the Intouch/Navigation system. Maybe I'll have to wait for the CNET review. ;)

·
Premium Member
1,949 Posts
IT IS HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Fantastic! I think we're going to see more and more of these.

·
Premium Member
1,569 Posts
Nice! Again, no mention of the in-touch system. That = big win in another review!!

They don't have to love, they just shouldn't hate it. . . So far the lack of mentions bodes well for the 'not hatin it" camp.

Thanks for the post!

·
Premium Member
1,949 Posts
Nice! Again, no mention of the in-touch system. That = big win in another review!!

They don't have to love, they just shouldn't hate it. . . So far the lack of mentions bodes well for the 'not hatin it" camp.

Thanks for the post!
Did you not watch the video? They did talk about it! And they didn't say anything bad about it!

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Here u go bro! Ill embed it 4 u:

·
Registered
160 Posts
The guy mentions that the sound system in the car is fantastic, but says that their are 10 speakers... I don't believe any trim offers 10 speakers, correct?

He also seems to contradict what everyone else is saying about the hybrid model, saying that power feels "delayed" until the gas engine kicks in. He's confusing me!

·
Premium Member
1,949 Posts
The guy mentions that the sound system in the car is fantastic, but says that their are 10 speakers... I don't believe any trim offers 10 speakers, correct?
He's incorrect. I already sent him an e-mail this morning telling him it is 14 speakers not 10...he probably read the spec sheet too fast and saw the 10-inch subwoofer, and wrote 10 speakers instead of 14.

Reactions: Soon2Q50

·
Premium Member
1,692 Posts
The guy mentions that the sound system in the car is fantastic, but says that their are 10 so smooth ... I don't believe any trim offers 10 speakers, correct?

He also seems to contradict what everyone else is saying about the hybrid model, saying that power feels "delayed" until the gas engine kicks in. He's confusing me!
Yeah this was odd. I know the m35h caught heat for having a delayed transition but all other drivers have said it's smooth in the q.

·
Premium Member
1,949 Posts
Yeah this was odd. I know the m35h caught heat for having a delayed transition but all other drivers have said it's smooth in the q.
Yea, I think he worded that funny. There is no delay in the transition to hybrid to gas. There is on the m35h, but there is no noticable transition on the Q50 Hybrid...He must mean that when in eco mode or hybrid only mode at low speeds.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
It's been a month since I test drove the Q50S hybrid. I remember there is a slight delay/hestation when you first turn on the car and start to drive. But, once you are driving it and say you stop on a stop sign or red light and go, there is no delay/hesitation. I just don't remember, can someone verify this?

He says that there's a delay when you start from a stop with the gas engine off, but that once it's on, there's no more delay.

·
Premium Member
1,949 Posts
It's been a month since I test drove the Q50S hybrid. I remember there is a slight delay/hestation when you first turn on the car and start to drive. But, once you are driving it and say you stop on a stop sign or red light and go, there is no delay/hesitation. I just don't remember, can someone verify this?
Verified.

Reactions: InfinitiPlusOne
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.