Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Went to Advance. The one error code it pulled is C1105. Online says it's the right rear sensor: C1105 Infiniti - Rear Right Sensor 2
Bulletin for 2007-2013 Infinitis: https://static.nhtsa.gov/odi/tsbs/2012/SB-10046600-6246.pdf
I'm unsure how it makes sense since the left front wheel bearing was replaced...?
Is this something I can take a look at visually to see if the sensor is in the right place? Or if there is damage to it and needs to be replaced?
Wheel sensor failures are fairly common on here. Do a forum search. They are almost always followed by an awd error for awd vehicles.

In regards to your bearing repair, I think you are trying to correlate two different repairs and issues when it is likely only coincidence that this wheel speed sensor failed at this time.

If you have warranty coverage, then have a dealer replace the sensor. Otherwise, you have the option to do it yourself.

·
Registered
3,557 Posts
The SM lists all three PS systems but there's no indication as to what models use which PS, hence my confusion.
BMW is no different. And the operation of some modules is confusing as heck.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts