Infiniti Q50 Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
If you find the price cheap, please let me know how much you pay.. definitely don't get from dealership lol. I'm looking for rrear awd 2014 q50 speed/and sensor
Dawg I'm trying to avoid the dealer at all costs lol, I'm gonna take it to a spot tomorrow and have em run a diagnostic first. But I got you.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just purchased a 14 q50s with 50k miles on it back in May. Well last night I got the abs and chassis control error. I’m reading that a lot of you are avoiding the dealer because of price. I’m on the same boat. Just called to see if my car was under warranty, but they want me to take my car in to check it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Ugh! I have a 2015 q50 and also just got these two messages:
1 : AWD Error see owner manual
2 : Chassis Control System Error see owner manual

In addition, my ABS light is on AND my forward collision warning light. My dash is lit up like a damn Christmas tree. To the dealership I go I suppose. Thankfully I purchased the extended bumper-to-bumper coverage. This better be covered.

·
Registered
591 Posts
I had those pop up as well, ended up getting a car wash and it went away. Hopefully it's just a dirty sensor.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Ugh! I have a 2015 q50 and also just got these two messages:
1 : AWD Error see owner manual
2 : Chassis Control System Error see owner manual

In addition, my ABS light is on AND my forward collision warning light. My dash is lit up like a damn Christmas tree. To the dealership I go I suppose. Thankfully I purchased the extended bumper-to-bumper coverage. This better be covered.
Keep us posted.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts