Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got punctured by a metal object on my rear left tire. I had to push the SOS button and luckily got Infiniti to get a tow truck to tow it to an Infiniti dealer. Glad we got 1 free year of Infiniti Connection and the tow is free :)
Tire is not repairable because it punctured inside the sidewall :(
Oh well, **** happen...just a bad day.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks man. It's alright. At least my car is still in one piece.
They give me a Q50 base with non-DAS steering loaner and the steering wheel felt so weird. I guess I got so used to DAS after 9000 miles of driving my Q50S hybrid.

life in big city, sorry man, but This is what
SORRY

LOOKS LIKE.

·
Premium Member
1,493 Posts
I ripped another run flat tire this weekend. Car is parked up in the yard waiting for my non run flats to come in it. I refuse to pay for second run flat tire in 4 weeks.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
That's really suck. 2 flat in a month :(
Run-flat or non run-flat are expensive to replace if it is consider not repairable.
Luckily, my dealer bought road hazard warranty when they replaced my original run-flat tires to Michelin tires. I don't have to pay anything.
Without the road hazard warranty, the dealer wants $400 to replace just 1 Michelin A/S3 tire! Now, I know why people called them stealership.

I ripped another run flat tire this weekend. Car is parked up in the yard waiting for my non run flats to come in it. I refuse to pay for second run flat tire in 4 weeks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.