Infiniti Q50 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Lol g37 is like our little brother, and I'm sure the reaction time of the old lady wasn't that great, but I agree haha, a win is a win, just don't think I would brag about it lol

·
Premium Member
1,844 Posts
Some old bitty in a g37x tried to push up on me!!
She took a good hard look at my car when she finally caught up!:D

Yea yea it was an ol lady but a win is a win!
Maybe she wanted a ride. In the Q50 for starters.:D

·
Registered
407 Posts
Some old bitty in a g37x tried to push up on me!!
She took a good hard look at my car when she finally caught up!:D

Yea yea it was an ol lady but a win is a win!
haha awesome, good to know there are still some very cool old ladies out their willing to push their cars.
where did you guys do this run at? street? highway?

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
haha awesome, good to know there are still some very cool old ladies out their willing to push their cars.
where did you guys do this run at? street? highway?

LOL, hey you cant sleep on the golden girls! She pretty much had the jump on me!

It was on the street from a stand still, she tried to push pass me to cut into my lane... we didn't go over 45 so not too risky..

The funny part is, as I walked out of Krogers I saw the same car in the parking lot, I'm sure we will run into each other again!;)

·
Premium Member
1,692 Posts
So the Q50 is faster than the G37 now right? Even though it runs on the same platform, same engine?

Must be the DAS! Increases HP by 20%!
You missed a detail, he said it was a G37x. That's the AWD model which suffers about 10-15% drivetrain loss (at times) having to push 2 more wheels. The X should always lose (barely) to a RWD model.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.