574 Posts
price and photos?

·
Registered
574 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Wanted to take this chance to introduce myself. I know Joe has mentioned that we helped him get his car setup with BC to develop their Q50 kit. I wasn't really sure what the rules are on this website were regarding sales post, but it doesn't seem as strict as the other sites. If anyone has a problem with me posting on here, please PM me.

That being said, as Joe posted, we have a limited number of kits in bound. I can Pm pricing to anyone interested.

You can see the installed kit on a few cars on here. Joe has them as well as Jorge and Qbert. Jorge was working on this at the same time as we had Joe's car at BC and he has a set on his car as well.

We should be receiving the kits early next week and can post up actual photos of the final production kit but they won't look much different than the photos already posted in a few of those threads.

We have also been asked by BC to get some photos of the front suspension on an AWD car. If anyone wants to email me those pics, I would be happy to work something out for an AWD version of the kit.

If you guys have any other questions just PM me.

Mike

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Wanted to take this chance to introduce myself. I know Joe has mentioned that we helped him get his car setup with BC to develop their Q50 kit. I wasn't really sure what the rules are on this website were regarding sales post, but it doesn't seem as strict as the other sites. If anyone has a problem with me posting on here, please PM me.

That being said, as Joe posted, we have a limited number of kits in bound. I can Pm pricing to anyone interested.

You can see the installed kit on a few cars on here. Joe has them as well as Jorge and Qbert. Jorge was working on this at the same time as we had Joe's car at BC and he has a set on his car as well.

We should be receiving the kits early next week and can post up actual photos of the final production kit but they won't look much different than the photos already posted in a few of those threads.

We have also been asked by BC to get some photos of the front suspension on an AWD car. If anyone wants to email me those pics, I would be happy to work something out for an AWD version of the kit.

If you guys have any other questions just PM me.

Mike
I think there is a thread here posting pics of the AWD suspension! Maybe you can send that to BC!

Btw, its Gbert! :D

Reactions: Vini and Vancity808

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
lol Qbert, i thought everyone on the forum would know you by now man !

Reactions: Vini and gbert15

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
lol Qbert, i thought everyone on the forum would know you by now man !
It's all good man! I am actually accustomed to guys mistaking that but not sure why it's so common! :confused:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Stillen/Pics

It's all good man! I am actually accustomed to guys mistaking that but not sure why it's so common! :confused:
Hey Everyone. Sorry I have not gotten over more pics of my car. Just been crazy. I lowered my car even more, and cleaned it up. Looks even better. Will get pics over soon. Also thinking of getting the new Stillen exhaust. Any thoughts on how it looks, and sounds.

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Hey Everyone. Sorry I have not gotten over more pics of my car. Just been crazy. I lowered my car even more, and cleaned it up. Looks even better. Will get pics over soon. Also thinking of getting the new Stillen exhaust. Any thoughts on how it looks, and sounds.
Got mine done as well! :D

http://www.infinitiq50.org/forum/ne...res/6225-oreo-build-thread-22.html#post286178

They seem nice! And actually like the exhaust note! They are not sure about the hybrid application yet though! We're currently awaiting for some vids from Scarlet!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Sorry gbert, not sure how I got that screwed up. The lower case g does look like a q and the line under the name kind of covers it a little bit as well. Being a Q50 forum doesn't help either as I think subliminal messageing is at play :) my bad.

I saw the thread below this one with pics. of the rear of an AWD car. We need front pics as this is where the differences lie. The rear will be the same. Is there another thread you are refering to?

Mike

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts
Sorry gbert, not sure how I got that screwed up. The lower case g does look like a q and the line under the name kind of covers it a little bit as well. Being a Q50 forum doesn't help either as I think subliminal messageing is at play :) my bad.

I saw the thread below this one with pics. of the rear of an AWD car. We need front pics as this is where the differences lie. The rear will be the same. Is there another thread you are refering to?

Mike
Its all good bro! No harm done! :)

might be worth posting some info like front and rear spring rates. damper adjustment settings. etc
Spring rates on these are 10k front and 8k rear! Still trying to figure out what the best settings on dampening are with my ride height!

·
Premium Member
4,882 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Coilovers have arrived. I have a few sets still available. You can see them on our website.

Featured Products « Advance Performance Tires and Wheels

Her are some details and Pictures of the kits. Kits come with the dampening adjustment extensions for the rear.

Spring Rate Front: 10kg
Spring Rate Rear: 8kg
Dampening: 30 levels - Single adjustable compression and Rebound
Monotube design
1 year warranty

Attachments

·
Registered
68 Posts
Coil Over

How will these work on a AWD ? what can we anticipate the cost to be? Just purchased a AWD S Hybrid . ready for Tires and wheels but uncertain on whether to lower or go with a taller tire to close up the wheel well gap. ( 245-4-20 and 285-35-20 )

What have you determined to be the time work required for install as well?

thanks

Steffens

·
Registered
24 Posts
Cost will be the same for both RWD and AWD. So far they do not have an AWD version. If you are interested in working with us, maybe I can see about getting you a special deal on a preproduction set. I need pics of the front suspension and then you will have to install what we send you and help with fitment data. We have a pretty good idea where to start. PM me for more details.

Mike

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.